The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

temple of doom? why would they complain?

Well for my dad it's "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lady who screams all the time.

For my mom its snakes, monkey brains, eyeball soup.

Who cares though, it's freaking Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones, quite possibly one of the greatest fictional characters ever :drool:

Yes it is the weak link of the 3 (we've seen).

I will say I don't have high expectations for the 4th one, but that doesn't mean I'm not super duper extremely totally waaaaaaaaaaaay excited about it! :hyper:

U2democrat said:
Raiders is and excellent movie, and most people point to that as their favorite but the dynamic between Harrison Ford and Sean Connery is just so good.

I enjoy the 3rd one, and I own it and all....and you're right, Ford and Connery are fun together....I like how their age gap is much less in real life than what it would need to be for them to be Father/Son. :)

snowbunny00774 said:
i'm a BM in my brothers wedding in june and the dresses are ridiculous. the bride picked a dress to purposely spite me and i know for a fact the early 80's will call and ask for their wedding back.

On the day of, get a case of Aqua Net, do the big hair thing, and then get a Poison tattoo on your right shoulder and a Crue Gurl tattoo on your left.

My buddy made a rap video for something in school. It was a rip-off of a hardcore rap video. The most perfect part was that right as it ends, it cuts to credits with "Dancing Queen" playing.

UberBeaver said:

On the day of, get a case of Aqua Net, do the big hair thing, and then get a Poison tattoo on your right shoulder and a Crue Gurl tattoo on your left.

I like this. a lot. this would be there perfect revenge. I'm bringing an outfit to change into as soon as the pics are done, this will annoy her greatly, so I should it make it leggings and a long sweater with the large belt on tonnes of bangles. I'll tell her that yes I changed, but I still kept to the theme :cute:. temp tattoos the night before would be perfect. rather than a nice new fresh real tattoo, I think it would be even better to get temp ones and then scrub them just a little bit the morning off so they look all peely and scrappy. I need some def leppard too.

who wants to fly here and order me some chinese food or something? please :)

I have a phone, and I could call, it's more the meeting the delivery guy at the door thing I need help with.

chicken mushroom fried rice :sad:
pad thai :sigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom