The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
I Hasbent read back but i agree that BW is very very hot in a non hot way.

this m,ay expalian wny i go got screamed at tonight at the abr whan there was cute guys bt i'm cetainly not going to distract them. somteimes me friends are b ithces :mad:

WTF???

snowbunny00774 said:
I Hasbent read back but i agree that BW is very very hot in a non hot way.

this m,ay expalian wny i go got screamed at tonight at the abr whan there was cute guys bt i'm cetainly not going to distract them. somteimes me friends are b ithces :mad:

can this please be added to the introductory temple bar post from now on?

;)

sounds like you had fun last night! :D

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
aren't you all very humourous. i'm going back to bed before i see what other damage i did last night :)

Poor you :hug: You feeling OK? Last nite I had one pint too many and composed and left on a cell phone a rap song about pepperidge farm gold fish.

yay :|

lynnok said:

Poor you :hug: You feeling OK? Last nite I had one pint too many and composed and left on a cell phone a rap song about pepperidge farm gold fish.

yay :|

this post is useless without an audio file :angry:

But, I had reason. I spent the evening doing the most horrifying disgusting thing I've ever done. I deserved to have a drink and I did!

Like If there was a commentary mine would be "the bridesmaid is wearing a 45 foot long dress covered completely with a mixture of button mums, pampas grass and white rice. Someplace in that mess is actually Colleen but who cares because right behind her is the UCLA marching band.

Yes. It is the law in 49 states (hawaii has no law, the island is prettier than everyone anyway) Nobody gets to look remorely better than the bride. The reason all bridesmaids get drunk is because after wearing lime green all day dancing on tables wearing a only a centerpiece is a step up.

The last couple weddings I've been to have been an exception to that rule - the BM dresses were in nice colours and fairly flattering (in fact, the last one I was at they were all the same colour, but the style was changed slightly for each one so they all looked good, despite height/size differences).

I think the majority of women in our generation have been to enough weddings to know they wouldn't put their friends through that :lol:

:) My wife was in her sister's wedding last summer while almost 8 months pregnant. Her sister picked out the worst possible dress for a pregnant woman to wear. Personally I think she did it on purpose cause she's always been a bit jealous.

Back
Top Bottom