The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go, Mia, Go! (snow's smiley)

Go, Mia Go! (snow's smiley)

Go, Mia, Go! (snow's smiley)

OK so there's a Democratic debate on Tuesday moderated by Brian Williams and Tim Russert. We can submit questions for the candidates and I want to ask something like this, but I'm not satisfied with the way I have it worded:

I'm a 21 year old college student with aspirations to run for office one day. However, like most Americans I have no personal wealth, and that is almost required to afford a campaign. How would the candidates change the current system so middle class, ambitious people like myself can afford to run a campaign and become an elected official?

U2democrat said:
OK so there's a Democratic debate on Tuesday moderated by Brian Williams and Tim Russert. We can submit questions for the candidates and I want to ask something like this, but I'm not satisfied with the way I have it worded:

I'm a 21 year old college student with aspirations to run for office one day. However, like most Americans I have no personal wealth, and that is almost required to afford a campaign. How would the candidates change the current system so middle class, ambitious people like myself can afford to run a campaign and become an elected official?

I like your question as it is. :yes: Especially since I also wonder how anyone who's not independently wealthy can afford to run a major political campaign (for president, Congress, even governor). :huh:

I changed it a little bit:

I'm a 21 year old college student with aspirations to run for office one day. However, like most Americans I have no personal wealth, and that is almost required to afford a campaign. How would the candidates change the current system so middle class, ambitious people like myself can afford to run a campaign and join the ranks of the more elite?

I feel like that might have a little more punch to it.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:rockon:

Spaten here. But prolly no more than one beer. Gotta work tomorrow for a bit.

I love this freakin album! :love: Dancing days are here again as the summer evenings grow... :love:

even though its kinda out of season. :shifty:

I bought John Frusciante's album "Shadows Collide With People" earlier today and am giving it a first listen now.

I Hasbent read back but i agree that BW is very very hot in a non hot way.

this m,ay expalian wny i go got screamed at tonight at the abr whan there was cute guys bt i'm cetainly not going to distract them. somteimes me friends are b ithces :mad:

Back
Top Bottom