The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
par·ent·ing /ˈpɛərəntɪŋ, ˈpær-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pair-uhn-ting, par-]
–noun 1. the rearing of children: The schedule allows her very little time for parenting.
2. the methods, techniques, etc., used or required in the rearing of children: a course in parenting.

ba·by-sit /ˈbeɪbiˌsɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bey-bee-sit]
–verb (used without object) 1. to take charge of a child while the parents are temporarily away.

It's dark and rainy here too, U2dem. :sigh: It was pouring this morning, but now it's turned into just a drizzle. Still, it's very depressing out there. Just lovely.

That I don't know :lol:

The only reason I know the guy was Cdn was the "Historical Minute" (or whatever they used to call them, the name currently escapes me) that the CBC would occasionally show during commercial breaks :wink: There was that one, one about schoolteachers in the 1800s, one about midwives, one about how the name Canada came to be known outside Native culture (and how the white man mistranslated it *snerk*), etc.

Back
Top Bottom