The Temple Bar...Yes, we did!! Finally, the end of an error! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously need to move to a warmer, sunnier climate. :angry: I've been seriously thinking about moving to Cali, but it would suck to be so far away from my family and friends.

ETA - Reg, I'm going to Hawaii for Christmas.

:hug: Aww, sorry BoMac. You just need to find an American to get yourself related to, and you should have no problem getting citizenship! :lol:

I dated and lived with a Cali girl for a while, but I discovered that moving to the U.S. would have been a long and tiring process. It wasn't just a case of me packing up and moving and having someone sponsor me. :(

I'd sponsor him, but I'm worried about his terrorist connections...:uhoh:

I wouldn't want a video-dodger to sponsor me anyway. Whatever happened to your Halloween video?

:angry:

I dated and lived with a Cali girl for a while, but I discovered that moving to the U.S. would have been a long and tiring process. It wasn't just a case of me packing up and moving and having someone sponsor me. :(

I wouldn't want a video-dodger to sponsor me anyway. Whatever happened to your Halloween video?

:angry:

So true. Even though I have an American mother, the process to become a citizen was long, frustrating and expensive. Very stressful, and that was pre 9/11. But it was totally worth it, though.

Yeah - where is our video, Reg?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom