The Temple Bar...Yes, we did!! Finally, the end of an error! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go G&M, putting the race stat right out there, even tho 90%+ vote Dem usually anyways. Duh.

The National Post had the most dignified (and one I will frame) cover, imo. The Star a close runner-up.

We have that one in our office. I think it's gonna be a fight over who gets it at the end of the day. :lol: Probably the president, I think. If the stores are all sold out at the end of the day, I'll just order a back issue online. I need to get a copy! :)

We have that one in our office. I think it's gonna be a fight over who gets it at the end of the day. :lol: Probably the president, I think. If the stores are all sold out at the end of the day, I'll just order a back issue online. I need to get a copy! :)

I made a high quality image (+2mb) of the cover, if you want it let me know. It may seem over the top but we have a few newsworthy events / inspirational people that we frame. This is one of them :up:

Front page of the L.A. Times:

A1-pe-front.jpg

Nice.

I wanted a copy of this paper and I could not find it in 5 different places that normally has stacks of it. All sold out.

Then I ended up finding it at the gas station...the last two copies.:up:

Yeah, he's friggin 16, I think. Unbelievable. He'll make a good grumpy old man - he's halfway there already.

NSW still hasn't come back? Not that I miss him - you can't miss a vile piece of shit of like that, I get sick just thinking about him - but I did notice it.

Yeah, he's friggin 16, I think. Unbelievable. He'll make a good grumpy old man - he's halfway there already.

NSW still hasn't come back? Not that I miss him - you can't miss a vile piece of shit of like that, I get sick just thinking about him - but I did notice it.

:yes:

:giggle:

i miss him too in some sick kinda way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom