The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yep, peace dude bigfoot. Horror finished the chick flick.

I'm changing my myspace playlist for tomorrow. It's pathetic.

Max is still listening to Elvira and I heard 4 hours of the Feist iPod song today

Hey all

Beav, I scored a goal tonight. Also got hit in the head. Thankfully, I had me helmet on! A few inches lower and it would've got me between the eyes :no: I think I'm going to look into a visor or something. A few of the girls had gotten pucks in the face and the result ain't purty!

Well, I had a cage on my helmet.. but I cut it off.. it was rusted on.. and I couldn't see much with it on since I don't wear contacts.. it pushed me glasses up so I would get double vision..

But I know, no excuse!

That's right, no excuse - better limited vision than broken glasses and broken face :wink:

(A volleyball to the face that knocks your glasses halfway across your side of the court is bad enough, a puck would be worse!)

I'm pretty sure I broke my left index finger yesterday but I'm going to continue to ignore it and hope it's just badly jammed.

A man's man doesn't heal injuries.

No, that's a last resort. I can type (fairly well). And I can play guitar (not as well). So why can't I play basketball (alright)? I can.

phillyfan26 said:
A man's man doesn't heal injuries.

Dude you just got your pubes 3 months ago...you can still see a doctor for your finger and no one will think any less of you...:up:

Welll of course NSW, Beav and I will, but were Men's men...or are we Lady's men...I forget...:sigh:

You are girly men!!!! :mad:

arnold2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom