The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

No. :mad:

Tell you what, I'll be up for it if someone wants to write my paper on legal ethics and professionalism tonight.

Didn't think so.

That's an easy one...geez, don't you live the opposite of it everyday in your office...:eyebrow:

You should be able to write that in your sleep...in fact try it tonight. Put a pad and pencil near your pillow and fall asleep while thinking about that very subject...it might happen...:yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Where is that flipping off smiley when I need it... :hmm:

ok, will this do :wink:
e-gfy.gif

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:
I thought his name was Chase...M I RITE?!?!?

I'll throw a Schrute Buck at you too, because I partially want everyone to think I'm Chase or Jim, as it gives them a picture of Chase Utley and Jim Halpert for me.

unico said:

I saw earlier in the thread that people were wondering where this smiley came from - cruzila posted it in the ITH thread a couple days ago, and yesterday Sicy posted that she loved the smiley... so I'm guessing that's how we got it :wink:

why has my hair achieved the perfect out and about casual sunday jeans and t style that I've been trying to get, on casual sundays when I'm in jeans and a t , at 8pm on a Tuesday when I'm at work? anyone?

fucking hair :angry:

Back
Top Bottom