The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA! - Page 68 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-06-2007, 12:05 AM   #1006
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


So it's not only me, then? I needed to be sober. My friend would all be "let's go to a sports bar," or "come over and have a few beers for the game," and I'd be all "thanks, but I have other plans." And then I'd sit with my nondrinker dad and cheer and swear and shout, and have the most awesome time ever. :memories:
I just figured that, I love sports, and want to remember the game and the moments....and, could drink any other night.

Reg, I'm very much behind the Cubs...going to tomorrow's game, and if they win, Sunday's too.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:06 AM   #1007
Blue Crack Addict
 
Drea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Tangled in my yarn stash
Posts: 22,528
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
fuck off on the leafs, k, thnx. I'll set Drea on your ass. true story.



At least he's not a Sens fan I'm surprised I don't have a couple PMs from a friend of mine who's also on here who loves Ottawa...

Leafs vs Canadiens tomorrow night
__________________

__________________
8 shows, 7 cities, 2 countries, 1 40th birthday and a crapload of friends: my U2011


Drea is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:06 AM   #1008
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 07:31 PM
I keep forgetting I'm writing a research memorandum on jury waivers

Glad to hear the thesis has made so much progress VP
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #1009
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


They managed to spend a ton of $$$, though, in pursuit of that lack of hope. Go figure.

building. long term hope.




you know you're an evil cow when your enjoyment comes from other people's teams losing more than your own winning. it happens when you like the jays, the leafs and the bills.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:08 AM   #1010
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



building. long term hope.




you know you're an evil cow when your enjoyment comes from other people's teams losing more than your own winning. it happens when you like the jays, the leafs and the bills.
My Steelers played the Bills on Week 2 and fuck the Bills looked like fucking crap. But, they did win last Sunday, and now they get to get kicked right in the sternum by Dallas on Monday night. Enjoy!

You're not a cow.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #1011
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 07:31 PM
The crowd is now shouting "It was a goal!"

Apparently the referees disagree.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #1012
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Just evil


yeah, I'm dreading that game. on a holiday too. they planned that on purpose :grr:
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #1013
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



gotcha on both. I've heard of that first phenomen and good luck on the second. I can't wait till you post that it's all done. How is Sarah liking school?
I can't wait till I post that it's done, either.

She's doing great, thanks! She's enjoying all her classes, has been doing well, has developed a social life there, made some friends. developed a crush on a boy who's way wrong for her (he's politically conservative and an extreme sports nut)...and last night for the first time, stayed up all night drinking and playing the referee for romantic drama occurring between a group of friends - but she still made it to class in the morning.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #1014
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
Just evil


yeah, I'm dreading that game. on a holiday too. they planned that on purpose :grr:
You never let me down.

Thanksgiving on Monday?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #1015
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat
I keep forgetting I'm writing a research memorandum on jury waivers

Glad to hear the thesis has made so much progress VP
I used to love those Vanilla Waivers when I was a kid. My mom used to buy them and I'd dip them in milk. There weren't as good as chocolate chip cookies, but I guess they were on sale a lot.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #1016
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Reg, I'm very much behind the Cubs...going to tomorrow's game, and if they win, Sunday's too.
Sweet! I know one of the pitchers (we went to high school together), so I always root for whatever team he's playing on.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:11 AM   #1017
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Oh, you said 'duck'...gotcha...





__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:12 AM   #1018
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


I can't wait till I post that it's done, either.

She's doing great, thanks! She's enjoying all her classes, has been doing well, has developed a social life there, made some friends. developed a crush on a boy who's way wrong for her (he's politically conservative and an extreme sports nut)...and last night for the first time, stayed up all night drinking and playing the referee for romantic drama occurring between a group of friends - but she still made it to class in the morning.

I'm glad to hear it's going so well for her. Tell her I say Hi.
sounds like she's living the life!
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:13 AM   #1019
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I used to love those Vanilla Waivers when I was a kid. My mom used to buy them and I'd dip them in milk. There weren't as good as chocolate chip cookies, but I guess they were on sale a lot.
Do you mean Vanilla Wafers, you douche bag.

Sox still tied 3-3, heading to the bottom of the 8th.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:13 AM   #1020
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


You never let me down.

Thanksgiving on Monday?

S'right.


and the HNIC game tmw should be good times.
__________________

__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com