The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's a special time at night (or day i suppose).

essentially what happens is you're at a kickass party, and then you hear bells toll and someone yells "it's No Pants O'Clock!" then everyone takes off their pants. people would purposely wear weird/funny undies for this moment. we all giggle. it's a great time.

brick_tamland.jpg

i'm always a sarcastic prick, but i'm usually not in this state of irkedness without some sort of reason... but i can honestly say i have no reason to be annoyed at anything right now, yet i'm annoyed at everyone and want to stab the next person to come into my office for no reason in the neck with my letter opener.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ya ever get one of those days where, for no particular reason, you just want people to leave you the hell alone, yet they won't, and it's pissing you off, and you don't know why?

that's today

Occasionally. :yes: Although I do have reasons to feel that way today, and did yesterday as well. :|

I was going to say giant inflatable things to annoy you but you seem ready to cliffdive off the edge right now. So I'll just tell you I thought about it but didn't actually do it. :beatthesystem:

Actually, the dancing guy in the video above does apparently have an inflatible puppet thing he brings with him into the ring in another video. Or maybe it's just stuffed. Either way, it's not a people just like you and me.

With Doll: http://youtube.com/watch?v=o994UvMMdnA&mode=related&search=

Cliff diving would take too much energy, and might actualy be fun. I'm more in a wallowing in a pit of misery mode. But good looking out. :hi5:

The phone is going ring any minute and I'm going to lose my mind. I know it. I should just pre-empt the mother fucker, but I'd look like an ass. Shit. :waiting: :mad:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I finally watched that video and it is all sorts of wrong. :sick:

His name IS Super Wrong....so it works out nice, right? If you look around there is a can of soup. A bunny. A cube - though I think the cube retired. Plantains. Dammit, i can't remember the rest.

Back
Top Bottom