The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
I'd so be willing to produce that. and this show would be clearly faked cos I'd put obvious traps and stuff all over the place, but you'd be drunk and barely functioning so you wouldn't recognize them. I love it. Call a network.

Traps? WTF? I'd be living in the wild (drunk no less) for a week at a time. With bugs and shit. There's no need for traps. That's just mean. I kinda hate the woods too, especially if I'm alone at night. My brain goes right to Blair Witch scenario. Ugh. No need for traps. Come on! By produce I meant, get me there, confirm sufficient alcohol, make sure the bugs haven't killed me, pick my crying, quivering, dehydrated body up after the week ends. Traps. Jesus.

No spoken words said:

Hard to argue that one.

STFU.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Beav try this to cheer you up....this is badass brotha!!111!!!11!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fot2Png0lg

If this don't do it for you...you're beyond help...:sigh:

I don't know what's more awesome - that it's Autograph or that they are playing on Solid Gold.

I love that they pull off the "reverse drum smash" during "live" performances.

UberBeaver said:

Traps? WTF? I'd be living in the wild (drunk no less) for a week at a time. With bugs and shit. There's no need for traps. That's just mean. I kinda hate the woods too, especially if I'm alone at night. My brain goes right to Blair Witch scenario. Ugh. No need for traps. Come on! By produce I meant, get me there, confirm sufficient alcohol, make sure the bugs haven't killed me, pick my crying, quivering, dehydrated body up after the week ends. Traps. Jesus.

Oh. Well that still sounds kinda interesting. 1 trap? : prettyplease:

Last edited:
unico said:

ehehehehee! there she is! i don't know why it makes me giggle but it does :D

His title is something like "horror goes to a chick flick" It reminds me of someone, he'll sit through any movie as long as he has popcorn

Hi Y'all, and Bye Y'all, I think my guy is numb.

Back
Top Bottom