The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

So it's not only me, then? I needed to be sober. My friend would all be "let's go to a sports bar," or "come over and have a few beers for the game," and I'd be all "thanks, but I have other plans." And then I'd sit with my nondrinker dad and cheer and swear and shout, and have the most awesome time ever. :memories: :)

:applaud:

I'm with you and NSW...I don't mind drinking a little, but I'd rather remember the moment...:yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
how in the fuck is poker able to get on sports tv?
I.just.don't.understand. :sad:

Sadly, it rates. Rates well, too. Part of why I left my old network is that they were in love with airing poker and mixed martial arts.

I actually watch poker on TV. :happy: I don't know why, but I find it kinda interesting. I think it's mostly the reactions. Sometimes they breathe deep, or sigh, or grunt. It's all very exciting.

Fishing on TV though, is just kinda sad. In a literal sense, it's sad.

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm glad to hear it's going so well for her. Tell her I say Hi.
sounds like she's living the life!

I will. She fell asleep at 10, after her busy night last night. :cute: Meaning I can't crank up the tv with the Gilmour special features. :angry: Teen drama and angst is amusing till it interferes with the volume of my dvd watching...

VintagePunk said:

Meaning I can't crank up the tv with the Gilmour special features. :angry: Teen drama and angst is amusing till it interferes with the volume of my dvd watching...

Who pays the bills in your house? Exactly. Crank that shit like it was Freedom Rock.

She lives in a dorm, right? She probably averages 12 hours of sleep a day. Don't feel bad.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:applaud:

I'm with you and NSW...I don't mind drinking a little, but I'd rather remember the moment...:yes:

Exactly. :up: And unbeknownst to us at the time, as Jays fans, it was good to have the memories unfettered by alcohol, since they'd have to last us for decades, apparently. :mad:

UberBeaver said:

I used to love those Vanilla Waivers when I was a kid. My mom used to buy them and I'd dip them in milk. There weren't as good as chocolate chip cookies, but I guess they were on sale a lot.

See why I'm getting nowhere. You sent me searching the cupboards :( damn waivers

:madwife:

hi VP :hug:
yes it's my last class :hyper: 9 left actually I just need to like do the work and stuff /lost all motivation

aww damn nsw being sweet :heart:

People really like surveys, holy shit.

Battel sober...I don't understand. That doesn't .... what? How does that even work? I can't watch a man with a cardboard box for a head battel a dust bunny like that. Did you watch the Super Wrong video yet?

No spoken words said:
VP and Kat, glad you are both here, I miss you guys.

Awww, thanks. :hug:

UberBeaver said:

Who pays the bills in your house? Exactly. Crank that shit like it was Freedom Rock.

She lives in a dorm, right? She probably averages 12 hours of sleep a day. Don't feel bad.

I agree, in theory, I should. But in practice, seeing your 'little one' all sleepy, even if it's because they were up all hours engaged in foolishness, there's still an instinct to protect and nurture, and see that they get enough sleep. :cute:

redkat said:

hi VP :hug:
yes it's my last class :hyper: 9 left actually I just need to like do the work and stuff /lost all motivation

aww damn nsw being sweet :heart:

The lost motivation part? :wave: me, for the past year. Although losing motivation is far more allowable after you've gotten a job. :uhoh:

You're still hanging ten? How's that going? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom