The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and why are you not out celebrating out young sir*?

*notice the Alexander Keith type salutation in honour of the birthday...

My brain has had enough of torts for the time being. I'm vegging out til it's time to pick it up again tomorrow morning.

Last night in class we had a case problem and our prof said more than half of us were aspiring defense lawyers. :raiseshand:

I want an A fucking plus on the exam next week.

And so this ends April's school update for the evening. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Sounds great! C'mon over! :wink:

Only 2 people have shown up so far, when 8 said they would, so we've got craploads of beer and munchies, plus the pasta and the salad. Yum!

:giggle: Of course my motive for bringing the rum and mix is that I don't like beer *badCdn :wink:*, but I'm more than willing to share the alcohol *g*

Beav, did you ever get the new Gilmour dvd?? I got it earlier today and watched the concert portion tonight. :hyper: :drool: :drool: Makes me want to have a do-over, and go to the live show all over again.

I've been moved by many vocalists and some instrumentalists, but I don't think anything's ever moved me like the sound of his guitar.

There's still something like 86 hours of special features on it.

I hate that too, VP. :hug: I got groceries this afternoon, and I was in a munchie mood, so I got all sorts of unhealthy things. :reject:

The hockey game is sucking so far, but the company and the beer is good.

ThoraSEB said:
I hate that too, VP. :hug: I got groceries this afternoon, and I was in a munchie mood, so I got all sorts of unhealthy things. :reject:

The hockey game is sucking so far, but the company and the beer is good.

I'll trade your groceries, Thora. I could give you some chicken and green, rabbit-type crap. :madwife:

:lol: Sure!

Although most of the munchies will be gone after tonight, the way my friends are going thru the food. :lol: I love how I can totally ignore them during the periods, and they don't care at all.

The mark of true friendship, Thora. :up: Back when I was a baseball fan and the Jays were actually good, I never went out for the last month of the season or the playoffs. They understood.

Beav, you MUST run and get it. Like NOW. Seriously. :drool:

never went out? I saw more of my friends and bars that month than ever. I blame the jays winning the WS on my downward spiral :yes:

hope the draft gets the okay :up:

VintagePunk said:
The mark of true friendship, Thora. :up: Back when I was a baseball fan and the Jays were actually good, I never went out for the last month of the season or the playoffs. They understood.

:yes: I'm not as obsessive during the regular season, but as it's the home opener tonight, I've been glued to the TV. Even though the Canucks are losing 3-0. :mad:

I'll pick it up for sure. I actually kinda forgot about it, like it was in the back of my head, but I never actively went to get it. Probably this week. First half is his stuff, second half is Floyd? Right?

Islanders won. Red Sox won. Yankees lost. :uhoh: Something bad is coming, I can feel it. In all things there must be balance.

snowbunny00774 said:
never went out? I saw more of my friends and bars that month than ever. I blame the jays winning the WS on my downward spiral :yes:

hope the draft gets the okay :up:

I had this thing where I'd watch the games (usually with my dad) and never drink because I wanted to be completely alert. I was an odd duck.

Thanks. I expect that I'll have some revision to do, but not a major amount. It's one of those fields where two heads are better than one, where the second party can always find ways to communicate/articulate things better/clearer than you've done on your own.

Beav - partner in crime....I thought of the ultimate evil. Actually I stoled it from somewhere else but I thought of stealing. That counts :D

pfan. nice recovery in the u2 pwnd. do not be getting sucked into derailing that thread and risk getting it closed for OT. :shame:

/ mother

VintagePunk said:

I had this thing where I'd watch the games (usually with my dad) and never drink because I wanted to be completely alert. I was an odd duck.

That makes you odd? Disagree. I cannot fathom watching a game I care about in any state but a sober one, and this was how I felt even during the stretches where I enjoyed alochol now and then. You're odd for other reasons. :)

Glad the Islanders won, no comment on the Yanks.

:)

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. I expect that I'll have some revision to do, but not a major amount. It's one of those fields where two heads are better than one, where the second party can always find ways to communicate/articulate things better/clearer than you've done on your own.

gotcha on both. I've heard of that first phenomen and good luck on the second. I can't wait till you post that it's all done. How is Sarah liking school?

Back
Top Bottom