The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

new jesus... that's gotta suck, what do you eat, just soy? tell me you can at least eat soy???

oh im not allergic to ALL veggies. just carrots, celery, and parsley. anything in the mugroot family essentially.

it sucks bc the hot moroccan men made me have an allergic reaction bc they were so hot and i didn't realize i was eating a salad primarily made with parsley. i was too busy staring at their hot moroccanness.

unico said:

oh im not allergic to ALL veggies. just carrots, celery, and parsley. anything in the mugroot family essentially.

it sucks bc the hot moroccan men made me have an allergic reaction bc they were so hot and i didn't realize i was eating a salad primarily made with parsley. i was too busy staring at their hot moroccanness.

Their hotness was making you sexist, those bitches.

unico said:

That sucks! :(

I'm allergic to onions, peppers, and pineapples. The first two seem to be in practically everything, so it makes life fun.

ThoraSEB said:

That sucks! :(

I'm allergic to onions, peppers, and pineapples. The first two seem to be in practically everything, so it makes life fun.

:hug: I know your pain! Most vegetarian dishes have carrots and/or celery in them. I feel bad whenever anyone invites me over for dinner bc they think about what I can't eat and get stressed out. That's why I usually offer to do the cooking.

elevated_u2_fan said:

holy crap... I love cooking* with onions, onions = flavor country

*my wife cooks, I supervise and bring her things

I'm sure the flavour is awesome. I wish I could eat those things. What really sucks is that most things have onions or peppers in them, so I have to read every label of most things I buy, and always have to ask at restaurants to make sure it's okay for me to eat.

You get used to it, I guess. I never figured out I was allergic until I was 12, but I don't think I ate those very much before that.

I'm also allergic to codeine, which I found out the hard way. :happy: I went to the hospital for some horrible burns, and they gave me Tylenol with codeine to help with the pain. I was back in the hospital again a few hours later having an allergic reaction. :lol: That was an insane 24 hours.

Why are we talking about allergies? What I miss? I'm allergic to pollen (developed that like 3-4 years ago. sucks) and though not an allergy per se, though I used to say it was, peanut butter ills me. Though I'm kinda getting to like it a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom