The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I don't. :mad:

I tell you what, though, if none of the bigwigs are here this afternoon, guess who's going to let herself go home a little early?

:shh:

i'm actually thinking of doing the same if she doesn't close the office.

:shh:

i wonder if there are any all-male job fairs going on :hmm:

Isn't Monday also Columbus Day for those of us that love Freedom? I don't get that day off cause I love work even more than my family and well being. I give thanks by being HERE. Take that and socialize it, Canada. :cute: If I could I would wrap up Canada in a little pink box and give it to Siena for Christmas so her face would light up when she opened it. And she would play with it for years and years. I :heart: Canada. I'd like to go someday, but that's apparently tough now cause you guys are terrorists or something. That's what Rush Limbaugh told me. Your fake Americans, I think he said. You'd take my money and make me pay for a tonselectomy [sic - not even close] for some poor kid.

Nobody really likes Colombus Day, I don't think. I'm Italian and I'm less than indifferent to it, and supposedly, he's one of ours. I just think it'd be nice to have a day off.....to fight the Red threat and all that.

It's funny, whenever I talk to other Canadians they're always complaining about all the holidays Americans get and whenever I talk to Americans they complain about how many holidays Canadians get...

I think we have basically the same amount, some of them just fall on different days...

tell me about it, there are several European countries which have mandatory paid vacation periods for like two months!! Sweden comes to mind...

Sweden... :drool:

Ikea + Swedish Bikini Team + 2 Months Paid Vacation = rest of the world pwned.

unico said:
i wonder what would happen if the u.s. administration went on a 2 month vacation :hmm:

World_Peace.jpg

Back
Top Bottom