The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

Yeah, the night of the show, I woke up thirsty and went to find the pop machine. with no money, and still tired. I have no memory of getting there so I'm pretty sure I sleepwalked there. Then I got talking to people and socialized till I needed a nap. I think I need a leash.

For someone that never talks to people, you talk to a lot of fucking people.

snowbunny00774 said:
Hi NSW. I forgot to say it but sometimes these extra platitudes you want are a bit too demanding.

there was really that thread? wow, pleba must have gone insane.

Yes - day of Battel. I'm there till Monday night I think.

I just have lofty expectations of you.

UberBeaver said:

For someone that never talks to people, you talk to a lot of fucking people.

I know. For some reason I can talk to random strangers no probs. People I know for any reason, I'm mortified. I've spent more nights in the bathrooms of bars making friends with people I've never met, than go out and spend time talking to people my friends are trying to trap. I mean pick up. I mean meet.

UberBeaver said:

For someone that calls himself No Spoken Words, you spoke a lot of fucking words.

You talked a good amount. To me anyway.

Me being on a "GFY....STFU....GFY....STFU....we're both named Mike and we went to the same college!.....GFY....STFU" loop hardly qualifies.

snowbunny00774 said:

I know. For some reason I can talk to random strangers no probs. People I know for any reason, I'm mortified. I've spent more nights in the bathrooms of bars making friends with people I've never met, than go out and spend time talking to people my friends are trying to trap. I mean pick up. I mean meet.

Fucking cocaine.

Yeah, I guess a lot of people must have been very upset after posting messages like, "Hello, fake edge? I can't believe I'm not really talking to you! I touch myself when you play the guitar. No seriously, I probably would have had a relationship with a real human being 5 years sooner than I did if it wasn't for your skill on the guitar. Thank you!2!11!!!"

Embarassing.

No spoken words said:

Fucking cocaine.

I wish. I once made friends with the bathroom lady in a vegas hotel and it cost me $20 USD at a time when there was no parity and it was about $30 CDN. and no cocaine to show for it :(

Last edited:
Dalton said:
Yeah, I guess a lot of people must have been very upset after posting messages like, "Hello, fake edge? I can't believe I'm not really talking to you! I touch myself when you play the guitar. No seriously, I probably would have had a relationship with a real human being 5 years sooner than I did if it wasn't for your skill on the guitar. Thank you!2!11!!!"

Embarassing.

:)

I should quote this in the "interference pwned" thread.

snowbunny00774 said:

I wish. I once made friends with the bathroom lady in a vegas hotel and it cost me $20 USD at a time when there was no paroty and it was about $30 CDN. and no cocaine to show for it :(

It's a rough life.

I don't really recall a GFY or a STFU until the end* there.

I don't like talking to strangers usually. I can't start conversations with people unless there is a reference point to talk about. I'm not a "Great weather, hey" type of person. I'll stand next to you and bounce on my heels in silence before I'll attempt to make conversation.

* end of memories.

No spoken words said:

:)

I should quote this in the "interference pwned" thread.

No don't. Apparently my humor hasn't been well received on here lately.

I've been watching a lot of battle star galactica though to erase some of my intelligence.

Have you ever watched BSG?

/blank Scientology stare

Dalton said:

Embarassing.

:lmao: who touches themselves to edge's guitar playing when adam is just walking around with that silver foxy hair :drool:

UberBeaver said:

I don't like talking to strangers usually. I can't start conversations with people unless there is a reference point to talk about. I'm not a "Great weather, hey" type of person. I'll stand next to you and bounce on my heels in silence before I'll attempt to make conversation.

* end of memories.

My one skill in life is my ability to schmooz. I can talk to anyone/any place.

Dalton said:

I've been watching a lot of battle star galactica though to erase some of my intelligence.

/blank Scientology stare

wow. this will be well recieved here. :)

Dalton said:

/blank Scientology stare

If I could leap through my computer and throttle someone, just one time, it would be our BSG buddy.

snowbunny00774 said:

I wish. I once made friends with the bathroom lady in a vegas hotel and it cost me $20 USD at a time when there was no parity and it was about $30 CDN. and no cocaine to show for it :(

Wait, what did you pay for? You just did it in the bathroom and then left?

I like BSG. :mad: Best show on TV.

Dalton said:

You should watch it. It will make you write better songs.

/did I say that already?

Well, it would help me to write better songs, in order to save the fucking world. If only I could get access to Daniel Lanois.

UberBeaver said:

* end of memories.

Really? I can talk to most strangers as long as I have no connection to them. I save all my blarney stone kissedness for them.

* I think that was about the double vodka and sprite moment :teehee:

Dalton said:

You should watch it. It will make you write better songs.

/did I say that already?

You know, since I started watching BSG I did win my company's top award....:hmm: Connection? I think so. I think I'm going to add that to Muldfeld's thread.

snowbunny00774 said:

Really? I can talk to most strangers as long as I have no connection to them. I save all my blarney stone kissedness for them.

* I think that was about the double vodka and sprite moment :teehee:

I actually told someone about you buying me 2 sprites and my not knowing it was for me, either time, after you had promised to buy me a sprite.

I probably watch too much BSG.

UberBeaver said:

You know, since I started watching BSG I did win my company's top award....:hmm: Connection? I think so. I think I'm going to add that to Muldfeld's thread.

Oh, please fucking do. Wait. Just, every time you see him post about BSG, which is perpetually, follow up with a post about how it helped you win an award.

Back
Top Bottom