The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
wow, that looks like a lot of reading. I'll save it for next quarters Saturday at work. Thanks Dalton.

Primal fury eh? I think my ovary just winced :(
Women are amazing. My moms aunt had 15 :yikes:

You weren't supposed to read that. :mad: Sorry.

15. That's insane. I knew a family that had 12. That was crazy, but 15 is insane. Though your mom probably had a lot of cousins growing up, so that's cool.

Hey - you have an arrival time for the Battel? I might head in early again. That worked out nice even though I don't remember much past 9:00.

What did SJU do?

I read once that mods had their modness taken away or something over it. pwnd.

Thankfully I live in an aside on here. Beav made a drawring about it once showing how we're protected from the crazy stuff. He's great with crayons and excel :drool:

UberBeaver said:

You weren't supposed to read that. :mad: Sorry.

15. That's insane. I knew a family that had 12. That was crazy, but 15 is insane. Though your mom probably had a lot of cousins growing up, so that's cool.

Hey - you have an arrival time for the Battel? I might head in early again. That worked out nice even though I don't remember much past 9:00.

as if I'm not going to highlight the hidden.

She would have if they hadn't all moved to Canada when she was a kid. Although it was nice when we moved here, it was like moving to a ready made family and they had no other family here except themselves so they loved us. It was sorta overwhelming being introduced to all their friends as "our cousins from Ireland" and being pawed at the same time. and then being told to "speak". Weird but lovely.

Let me check the confirmation. Did I tell you I went for a wander around the hotel and was so tired I had to have a nap. Not in our room. Or on our floor. oops.

Yeah, man. That section just isn't fun anymore. Nothing every happens. :sad:

I wish I still had that picture explaining the aside world. It actually demonstrated my point quite well.

A wander when? The night of the show?

Reading again how pissed off people were over the whole fake edge thing really makes me wish that I had been the one to do it.

Mods, I'll be honest with you. You should monitor my IP address after this baby is born. Not enough sleep + too much time inside + winter + the overwhelming amount of stupid posts I read on here lately = ideal conditions for ultimate pwnge.

:lol:

I read through that Fake Edge thread a few months ago, and the best part was easily the self-righteousness towards Elvis. Just, wow, you'd think he had bilked people out of their life savings or something. Even when you think the Crazy Train is partially off the rails, you can always find archived insanity around here.

FTLOG.

anyway, I'm into EWR at 3pm. I get to Pearson at 11am so I'll prob do the pay $50 if there's an earlier flight like last time. That would be perfect.

Yeah, the night of the show, I woke up thirsty and went to find the pop machine. with no money, and still tired. I have no memory of getting there so I'm pretty sure I sleepwalked there. Then I got talking to people and socialized till I needed a nap. I think I need a leash.

No, but you can get to all his posts. That's what I'm looking at now. I guess I can see how people were fooled. He's sorta serious, un-offensive. I think people were probably pissed they got pwned, so they lashed out at Elvis because they felt stupid.

See, that's why I don't listen to U2, so that when a fake Edge, Larry or Bono shows up, I wouldn't have anything to say to them so they couldn't lie to me. I'm always one step ahead.

And you arrive on the day of the Battel?

No spoken words said:
Bon Jovi really fucking annoy me.

I wish I remembered that. I think I sorta kinda do, but not really.

Dalton said:
Reading again how pissed off people were over the whole fake edge thing really makes me wish that I had been the one to do it.

Mods, I'll be honest with you. You should monitor my IP address after this baby is born. Not enough sleep + too much time inside + winter + the overwhelming amount of stupid posts I read on here lately = ideal conditions for ultimate pwnge.

:lol:

*noted. I'm going to ask to be a mod so I'll need to know this.

I could see if it was a real U2 board but it's a fan thing. Ripe for the pickings.

Mark is going to be a new movie soon guys. I know you're excited about me watching it drunk and quoting it ad nauseum. :drool:

Hi NSW. I forgot to say it but sometimes these extra platitudes you want are a bit too demanding.

there was really that thread? wow, pleba must have gone insane.

Yes - day of Battel. I'm there till Monday night I think.

Back
Top Bottom