The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

Fucker :D

You know I say that with love. There will be no dressing up on my watch. Remember we are also going to bars so I'm not having you wear costumes to bars. I know, I'm a ruiner and no fun. GTFOI.

Where was drama? :shifty:

Good plan on the yankees, you are right, that would be even more satisfying. Go Yankees!!

You couldn't have ruined that @ 8pm in November in front of some place in Brooklyn before going to see people dressed up as soup cans just as Mia comes down the block dressed like a dragon? You couldn't wait for that? :mad: GAH!

You know what song's been stuck in my head? "Into the Fire" by Bruce Springsteen. Great track.

Fake Edge = exactly what you think it means.

Someone who came on here claiming to be the edge. He was credible enough that you wanted to believe him/her/it, but crazy enough that you just couldn't. It caused quite the stir.

Dalton said:
Fake Edge = exactly what you think it means.

Someone who came on here claiming to be the edge. He was credible enough that you wanted to believe him/her/it, but crazy enough that you just couldn't. It caused quite the stir.

this quoted post is useless without other quoted posts :tsk:

Dalton said:
As in circular logic 'useless'?

lol, as in I'm lazy and want all the drama presented to me instead of waiting for Beav to get the username and then we have to look shit up. That kind of useless :)

I can't remember the exact username. Sorry.

The fatherhood thing is great. The baby is due exactly a month from today, so we are getting really excited.

Although, there have been some mighty strange 'firsts' in my life lately. One of them had to do with seeing my wife, her doctor (a tall, funny woman), a rubber glove, and a finger buried so deep it brought about the comment, "Well, I can feel the baby's head. That's good. Its getting ready for birth."

Aye, yi, yi. :ohmy:

Dalton said:

The fatherhood thing is great. The baby is due exactly a month from today, so we are getting really excited.

Although, there have been some mighty strange 'firsts' in my life lately. One of them had to do with seeing my wife, her doctor (a tall, funny woman), a rubber glove, and a finger buried so deep it brought about the comment, "Well, I can feel the baby's head. That's good. Its getting ready for birth."

Dude....that ain't nothing. Birth is :spoilers: - women that have not yet given birth but are thinking about it should stop here and not highlight the following: Nature in it's primal fury. Just act cool like everything is normal and don't let your wife see how wide your eyes are. Just nod and stay focused. It is fucking crazy, man. It's beautiful, wonderful and amazing. :D Good luck.

Dalton said:

exactly. Aye, yi, yi. :shudder:

Exciting though eh? Congratulations <------ Beav you can copy and paste this, I know you have trouble with it /helpful

:lol: thanks beav.

Well as long as the woman who taught our labor/delivery class isn't in the delivery room with us I should be fine. I don't mind seeing and/or talking about the process - what I DO have a problem with is a 60 year old women saying things like "mucus plug" and "vaginal secretions" like she's a high school cheerleader at a peprally.

/nightmares

wow, that looks like a lot of reading. I'll save it for next quarters Saturday at work. Thanks Dalton.

Primal fury eh? I think my ovary just winced :(
Women are amazing. My moms aunt had 15 :yikes:

snowbunny00774 said:

Exciting though eh? Congratulations <------ Beav you can copy and paste this, I know you have trouble with it /helpful

:hyper: Thanks! If I'm home, no problem cause Firefox spell checks. However, you may have noticed a serious drop off in spelling between the hours of 8 and 5 - I have no spell check at work. Fuckers.

:shh: I wished him Good Luck cause I spell that pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom