The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
Beav, did you know it sounds like the Arcade Fire NYC show might have a webcast?

So I could have saved all that money and just listened online. Fuck. pwned.

I didn't know that. Look out for me though. I'll be the guy in the crowd. You can't miss me.

unico said:
BEAV! IDEA!!! We* should dress up to this thing!

*you

Aren't you? I kinda thought that it was understood that you dressup at these things. I have a beaver costume.

UberBeaver said:

So I could have saved all that money and just listened online. Fuck. pwned.

I didn't know that. Look out for me though. I'll be the guy in the crowd. You can't miss me.

Aren't you? I kinda thought that it was understood that you dressup at these things. I have a beaver costume.

wait are you shittin me or are you for real? bc i have a dragon costume and i have no shame.

unico said:

wait are you shittin me or are you for real? bc i have a dragon costume and i have no shame.

Ummm, yeah? I think snow is wearing a pink bunny outfit or something. I probably wasn't supposed to say that, so....sorry. But yeah.

phillyfan26 said:

Or you could name the forum here. Or drop hints.

It has to do with your hometown.

unico said:

:laugh: omg you saw gwar live??? what was that like?

Intense and messy... I was pretty stoned so I don't remember the entire show.

They had an opening act called the "X-Cops" which was just members of GWAR who dressed up like cops. At one point they performed a full cavity search on some poor guy on stage :tsk: As if that wasn't bad enough, when they were finished the search, dude snapped off his latex glove and sprayed the audience with uh, stuff... My friend who was there with me was standing with his mouth open and yeah, you get the picture :lol:

As for GWAR, all I remember was the shit-a-polt (very messy) and some hicks standing behind us chanting GEE-WAR! GEE-WAR! :tsk:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Intense and messy... I was pretty stoned so I don't remember the entire show.

They had an opening act called the "X-Cops" which was just members of GWAR who dressed up like cops. At one point they performed a full cavity search on some poor guy on stage :tsk: As if that wasn't bad enough, when they were finished the search, dude snapped off his latex glove and sprayed the audience with uh, stuff... My friend who was there with me was standing with his mouth open and yeah, you get the picture :lol:

As for GWAR, all I remember was the shit-a-polt (very messy) and some hicks standing behind us chanting GEE-WAR! GEE-WAR! :tsk:

Speaking of GWAR...remember these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9W4Ts-tw0 :rockon:

UberBeaver said:

Ummm, yeah? I think snow is wearing a pink bunny outfit or something. I probably wasn't supposed to say that, so....sorry. But yeah.

Fucker :D

You know I say that with love. There will be no dressing up on my watch. Remember we are also going to bars so I'm not having you wear costumes to bars. I know, I'm a ruiner and no fun. GTFOI.

Where was drama? :shifty:

Good plan on the yankees, you are right, that would be even more satisfying. Go Yankees!!

I'm planning on joining my fellow Phillies fans in a group jump into the Schuylkill after this one.

Back
Top Bottom