The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
I was!! :lol: He started off grouchy but he was a nice guy. He's in a tough spot with his cash money!

you made him happy :) i was too busy trying to laugh silently while he kept talking about his cash money to contribute anything to the conversation.

UberBeaver said:

you guys totally pwnd those other guys yesterday. nice. :up: You should get into the "Give Michael in New York Lots* of Money" aspect of your business. Great return for your, uh, stuff. In fact, I suggest all of you get into that LOB**. If it worked out, I'd be willing to quit my current position to help out. True Story.

Good luck.

* Enough to cover mortgage, college tuition, philanthropic endeavors, and lots of other stuff.

** "Line of Business" for you non-corp speak folks.

i think we should all move to ny and open up our own bar. that'd be bad ass WELT. i've always wanted to be a bartender.

im soooo totally not kidding!!! i'd love to do it! i've only been here for 2 years beav, so i missed your bar idea. but you still get credit for it.

i've even decided if i for some reason do get that job in ny i'd bartend pt just so i can meet people. all my friends who have done it loved it.

Oh, no. I wasn't throwing out here. That'd be weird, you all live Not Here, so that wouldn't make sense. Among my freinds. The only one totally on board just wants a place to go for free alcohol, so I'm not sure that's a wise move. Then again, wise moves have never been my forte.

UberBeaver said:

you guys totally pwnd those other guys yesterday. nice. :up: You should get into the "Give Michael in New York Lots* of Money" aspect of your business. Great return for your, uh, stuff. In fact, I suggest all of you get into that LOB**. If it worked out, I'd be willing to quit my current position to help out. True Story.

Good luck.

* Enough to cover mortgage, college tuition, philanthropic endeavors, and lots of other stuff.

** "Line of Business" for you non-corp speak folks.

Yeah, that was a good move. Waiting to see how it all pans out in April. Ideally I could lateral or upward into a similar position if they model themselves after the Canadian personal business. I'll see what I can do ;)

UberBeaver said:
Oh, no. I wasn't throwing out here. That'd be weird, you all live Not Here, so that wouldn't make sense. Among my freinds. The only one totally on board just wants a place to go for free alcohol, so I'm not sure that's a wise move. Then again, wise moves have never been my forte.

well maybe then you need to specify WELT! :angry:

UberBeaver said:

I'd love to own a bar. You know who would be the best hostess ever ( I think all bars should have a host or hostess wandering around making conversation with people) - P. She was meant for that job. Maybe in a few yrs I could convince her. For the longest time we've been talking about a wine making business. She'd be the customer person and I'd be the business looker after.

UberBeaver said:

Is it better than Extreme Elimination Challenge?

I'm confused.

Back to bar talk I'd probably be a good hostess, but I'd be all about the serve a round, drink a round. Ok, maybe not.

unico said:
anytime i get an e-mail from someone who uses the Esq. suffix i think of Bill.

Another thing I see in my sleep. I type that suffix out all damn day long.

UberBeaver said:
I'd buy wine from her. Where would you do that? The guy from Tool opened one in Arizona. You coul move next to him and try to find out WTF he's talking about all the time, cause I'm confused.

A LOT of people would buy wine from her :drool: I dunno. We had talked about here but she's moved, may or not come back and I've discovered in the last few yrs the reasons I would have stayed here don't need me here so I'm mobile. Not sure about Arizona though. Can't help you there :(

snowbunny00774 said:

A LOT of people would buy wine from her :drool: I dunno. We had talked about here but she's moved, may or not come back and I've discovered in the last few yrs the reasons I would have stayed here don't need me here so I'm mobile. Not sure about Arizona though. Can't help you there :(

Funny, Candy was just talking about AZ last night. Said she was going to retire, take the dogs, find an old sick sugar daddy.

And she thinks I'm the one who's crazy. Go figure.

snowbunny00774 said:

No big. I don't really like Tool that much anyway.

Is there any wine coutry in Canada? I don't think I've ever had any. Seems like the climate might be off, like with Britian or Scandanavia (sp).

Where did she go? :(

In High School I had a freind that used to write "esq" at the end of his name. For some reason this pissed off one of our teachers way too much.

UberBeaver said:

No big. I don't really like Tool that much anyway.

Is there any wine coutry in Canada? I don't think I've ever had any. Seems like the climate might be off, like with Britian or Scandanavia (sp).

Where did she go? :(

We have several wine countries. Ontario and BC. Ontario wines are premium. Niagara region :drool:

She moved about 1.5 hrs away, back to her hometown. Work strategy. She didn't have people management yet so she gets this and retail experience which will position her well. Still with our company.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
dude... hootie was awesome "i'm a college kid and i like to get drunk" music

:rockon:

Did you just call me dude? :mad:

Hootie had his - er, sorry, there was never really a Hootie - their day in the sun. I think it's time to move on. Cause, you know, now you're out of college and like to get drunk and there's other music for that. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom