The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, unfortunately, I'm not staying long, sorry! Just a quick check post-dinner and then back to work :sigh:

Maybe Beav can use this as his resume:

image_2366862.jpg

Last edited:
write a script, create a show, sell it to the networks, make lots of money, and give me my cut :)

:yawn: think I'm gonna lay down

Will do. :D I'm hoping to come to ITH next year.

I'm going to try and manage my vacation time better next year instead of ending up in the fiasco I'm in. Thankfully I'll be able to work around it.

So they switched my job and now I deal with Philly people all day, which is cool, I love Philly. But when they get mad, and the accent really comes through and they regress to the Philly lingo, it's the funniest goddamn thing in the world.

Lila64 said:

Maybe Beav can use this as his resume:

image_2366862.jpg

Best
Ever
Audio
Visual
Extemporaneous
Rebel

Mega
Intelligent
Cool
Holy
Awesome
Extraordinary
Legend

Last edited:
Nah, he's not in the workforce yet. They haven't crushed his soul and broken his dreams yet. He's not jaded and defeated, walking alone through this corporate jungle, praying for a quick death in the face of boredom and ennui. I should bridge him in though.

I actually don't hit the mute button all that much. If I laugh, I laugh. It only really sucks when I laugh at something inappropriate. Laughing @ Philly people is normal, and in fact, encouraged.

I'd be up for moving in the nearish future. I'd like to stay with the same company though. I need to start looking at our other businesses.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'd be up for moving in the nearish future. I'd like to stay with the same company though. I need to start looking at our other businesses.

you guys totally pwnd those other guys yesterday. nice. :up: You should get into the "Give Michael in New York Lots* of Money" aspect of your business. Great return for your, uh, stuff. In fact, I suggest all of you get into that LOB**. If it worked out, I'd be willing to quit my current position to help out. True Story.

Good luck.

* Enough to cover mortgage, college tuition, philanthropic endeavors, and lots of other stuff.

** "Line of Business" for you non-corp speak folks.

Back
Top Bottom