The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

As a husband - trust me on this - he' s just happy to get out of the house. :D

mad.jpg

UberBeaver said:
then what happened? Did Thora send her rain over to you? lol. pwnd.

:mad:

A certain moderator who shall remain nameless* said :killintheface: was ugly and a sorry excuse for a smiley.

*SICY! :scream:

:sad:

pwned.gif

This resume sucks but I'm too tired to GAF. :happy: I will win them over by not buttoning the top 3 buttons of my shirt and I will be full steam ahead with my wit and charm. :weneedapointandwinksmileyLILA-getonthatplease:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
well I stopped to find out what was going on.

you might want to use your wit as well. that'll get you any job.
:up:

They'll tell you at the dreadlock's camp I bet.

My wit is weak compared to my with. So I'll use that. If that doesn't work, I'll go for the wit and the collar tuck.

UberBeaver said:

They'll tell you at the dreadlock's camp I bet.

My wit is weak compared to my with. So I'll use that. If that doesn't work, I'll go for the wit and the collar tuck.

for sure. you could feel the chill as I seen and heard them say

still needing the good vibes people, I promise, when this works out I won't ask for anymore.

I sacrificed the...um...whatever I was supposed to sacrifice. And I put some myrrh in KP4. If that doesn't work, I got nothing else. Sorry. Good luck.

Did they tell you it was going to burn and then make you dance and prance? lol, they're such idiots. I love those guys.

UberBeaver said:
I don't think she makes them, she just finds them.

found this:
image.php

schrute_buck.jpg

I hate take-out restaurants who can't get orders straight! How f***in' hard is it to put salad dressing into the bag for 2 people who ordered salads? :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom