The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav, did you ever hear the song Bambattaa did w/Johnny Rotten/Lydon?

World Destruction....killer tune....:rockon:

Uhhh, no. But I just DL'd it cause that's a must have. Thanks, man. :hi5:

lol, Geddy Lee isn't from Canada. He's from Detroit like the other guys in Rush and Ted Nugent.

yay - the invasion is working. Canada has apparently annexed part of Detroit and is calling it Willowdale, Ontario :applaud:

Geddy Lee OC (born Gary Lee Weinrib on July 29, 1953 in Willowdale, Toronto) is a Canadian musician best known as the lead vocalist, bassist, and keyboardist for the Canadian rock group Rush. Lee joined Rush in September 1968 at the request of his childhood friend, Alex Lifeson.[1]

Along with his Rush bandmates—Lifeson and drummer Neil Peart—Lee was made an Officer of the Order of Canada on May 9, 1996. The trio was the first rock band to be so honored, as a group.[6]

snowbunny00774 said:
yay - the invasion is working. Canada has apparently annexed part of Detroit and is calling it Willowdale, Ontario :applaud:

Geddy Lee OC (born Gary Lee Weinrib on July 29, 1953 in Willowdale, Toronto) is a Canadian musician best known as the lead vocalist, bassist, and keyboardist for the Canadian rock group Rush. Lee joined Rush in September 1968 at the request of his childhood friend, Alex Lifeson.[1]

Along with his Rush bandmates—Lifeson and drummer Neil Peart—Lee was made an Officer of the Order of Canada on May 9, 1996. The trio was the first rock band to be so honored, as a group.[6]

We'll trade you John Cougar Mellencamp and Iron Maiden for them.

What is Willowdale? Should I be nervous?

I found a resume stylke online, I'm just ripping it off. I thought Word had like a section where you enter the info and then it formats it for you, but apparently not.

Reg - this song dominates all that has come before it.

Is having, "Six years management experience combined with 33 years of experience totally rocking the shit...." a bad way to start? I mean, I have my name first, and then that.

snowbunny00774 said:
I made up my own resume thing and it's never failed to get me an interview.

email it, please.

Some guy I work with is going to a job fair tomorrow so I'm tagging along. But my resume was in my old PC which is dead, so I need to start over. I have one for work, but that's real work specific.

it's on my desktop, gimme a few mins to find it...

although mine is always targeted at specific jobs, and it's mostly the cover letter that has all the meaty stuff. Not sure if it will be any use for general stuff...I'll send it anyway.

I'm doing job shadowing through my school this year, and I had to create a resume for that.

I hate listing my skills. That part annoys me.

Yeah, man. Thanks. I looked a few of them over. I'm going to use the format of one I found online. It's simple, but I kinda like it. It's neat - like in orderly way, not in a 50's "Gosh, Timmy, that's neat" way.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm doing job shadowing through my school this year, and I had to create a resume for that.

It probably doesn't take long though, right?

Cool - so I don't have to look anymore?

phillyfan26 said:

What if you had to list "skillz"? That'd be fun.

No, you don't have to look if you don't want. I was hoping you'd have something I could just load info into and it would write itself up....has no one invented this yet? Ugh.

Skillz: Hittin' that shit right, keepin' it real, livin' on the edge (aka la vida loca for the brothers down the border), bein' straight boss, ya dig?

UberBeaver said:

Fuckin A, man. I'd hire you. Can you "fuck that shit up" and "keep the bitches in line"?

Absolutely. I can also do Soulja Boy if need be.

The right hand side, because everyone would be expecting the left hand side.

Jason-Alexander.jpg

I'm the complete opposite of every man you've ever interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom