The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Patience is a virtue.

As a wise-woman once said, you have to take things one step at a time. You cannot control when these people call you, so don't stress over it.

image_1_15.jpg

And I don't wanna be a pirate.

:sexywink:

Phily, sometimes I just want to ruffle your hair :cute:

k peeps, tell me what's on TV. I'm actually at home. you read it right. at home and it's 8pm. I'd like to have some TV on while I'm doing stuff, but have no idea what is good. I'm thinking about the game, but not sure if I'm in the mood.

um... Wednesday nights... let's see. There's... Private Practice :| and at 10:00pm (here at least) is the finale of Top Chef. Other than that :shrug:

I had something to say but I forgot what it was.

That John Mellencamp song now annoys the fuck out of me. I don't watch that much TV as it is, and I was watching the Red Sox game and that song came on every commercial break and I fucking hate it. It's so cornball. Wasn't John Mellencamp a rebel or something?

UberBeaver said:
I had something to say but I forgot what it was.

That John Mellencamp song now annoys the fuck out of me. I don't watch that much TV as it is, and I was watching the Red Sox game and that song came on every commercial break and I fucking hate it. It's so cornball. Wasn't John Mellencamp a rebel or something?

But Beav This IS OUR country...:rockon:

Yeah, Cougar was cool....Mellencamp blows monkey balls...:whistle:

UberBeaver said:
AH - VH1 Soul has an excellent documentary on Hip Hop. NSW - check it out if you haven't seen it. The y cover everyone - Afrika Bambattaa, Eric B and Rakim, EPMD. It's awesome.

I will Tivo it. Do you know the actual title???

That's a good point, Reg. And our country doesn't need some washed up white trash hokey singing some god awful faux country shit song written by a corporate marketing exec. We need a real American, like Geddy Lee or the guy from Iron Maiden, to rock the fuck out.

I think it's called, "And you don't stop: the story of hip-hop"? Something like that. It might still be on now if you're home.

Does anyone know how to find a template, specifically a resume template, in Word?

Canada doesn't have VH1?

UberBeaver said:
AH - VH1 Soul has an excellent documentary on Hip Hop. NSW - check it out if you haven't seen it. The y cover everyone - Afrika Bambattaa, Eric B and Rakim, EPMD. It's awesome.

Beav, did you ever hear the song Bambattaa did w/Johnny Rotten/Lydon?

World Destruction....killer tune....:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom