The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the rockin edge

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Ok...so I saw The Legend of Billy Jean once with my mom a couple years ago...and then after I saw it, I heard Love is a Battlefield...and I felt so positive I had heard it in a movie before, but when I looked it up, it had never been in a movie I'd seen...so it was driving me nuts, because I was 99% positive it was in The Legend of Billy Jean...but for some reason or another I never did figure out what it was I heard...and now...I know. It was A DIFFERENT Pat Benatar song...might not seem like a big deal...but it is to me.

I think I'm gonna go to bed....I missed two classes today because I stayed up too late last night and slept though them :banghead:

The word arse annoys me. :grumpy:

I suppose I can give Tre a pass, considering he's English and all...but it bugs the shit out of me when North American people adopt English/Irish words and phrases, because U2 use them. :killintheface:

People, using the words will not make you more English/Irish. You're not. Deal with it. :scream:

An insane number of people do it around here. :crack:

It also bugs me when white suburban kids speak ghetto, too.

I think I'm just easily annoyed, these days. :wink:

I hear ya on the grey thing. It's supposed to be like this all week, here. I'd really love to get out of the house and do something today rather than sitting around moping, but the contractor's coming back today. I think I'll try to get some school work done.

I brought my books to work today. I'm thinking of either studying on my lunch hour or later at the library. I really should opt for the latter.

Oh yeah and the hockey game is on tonight. :sigh:

Funny how even nothing can remind you of something sometimes.

*is glad no boys who don't understand cryptic female talk aren't around :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom