The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is anyone here knowledgeable about Ontario family law?? :hmm:

Kat and April, you need to be studying here to be helpful to me.

ETA - in case there are any legal types lurking around - I think i found a way (not *that* bad, but even a small victory is a victory) to stick it to my ex...and he seriously deserves it. :crack:

Last edited:
I don't think there is a spreadsheet big enough for the list of shakees I'd have.

I'd don't know anything about it, sorry, great though if you found something you can use.

I'm leaving here in a few mins, will check that when I get home :up:

VintagePunk said:
Is anyone here knowledgeable about Ontario family law?? :hmm:

Kat and April, you need to be studying here to be helpful to me.

ETA - in case there are any legal types lurking around - I think i found a way (not *that* bad, but even a small victory is a victory) to stick it to my ex...and he seriously deserves it. :crack:

I don't but I'm good at legal research :nerd: send me the issue I might be able to find something. Incidentally I end up on Canadian law sites all the time when I type in CA read half way through before I realize it's not relevant

you got the package that fast? I was going to include recipes. You can grind them up and use them as breading for chicken which is wonderful :drool: cookies also yum!

Uhm - I've downed a bunch of the choc ones already!!

I'm pissed you don't have your prezzie yet :madwife:

I just caught the end of Letterman and wow - much banjo :love: - Steve Martin, who knew?

Back
Top Bottom