The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweaty
69_1.gif

bono_212 said:
My dad bought her that because it's amazing,but there's not really anything in it :(.

I actually came up with the name Brandy, and then dad was like, I thought of the most amazing name, BRANDY!

I lightly punched him in the arm :|

*goes to look for more pictures of Brandy*

Dogs with booze. :cute: :love: :heart:

I want a dog. :sigh: With booze would be a bonus.

Reggie - I had HOT typed first. I went to double check it online, and I got bad info. :grumpy:

You still love me though, right? :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This self-tanner lotion isn't bad once you learn how to use it. I think I'm at "regular white girl skin" right now, not Casper-white. :p

:lol:

The last time we bought foundation, Sarah and I determined that we're a shade between light ivory and albino. :angry:

that's pretty cryptic LMPA. Goodnight!

VP :giggle: I'm pretty pale as well. Would turkey legs be an appropriate shade for you too? :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, time for bed.

I feel like the world's biggest idiot.

Night, everyone.

Noooo, don't say that! :mad: Place the blame where it *really* belongs. :hug:

Lila, it's sad how light we are. But to my credit, I have much better skin than most people my age. :shifty:

fuck all I just had a 36 text argument. What are they .15 cents a piece now dammit! Not even useful because how much can you express when typing like this :der:
"wtf u mean that"
"?"
"confused"
"yea"

I'm not sure we're speaking anymore though

redkat said:
fuck all I just had a 36 text argument. What are they .15 cents a piece now dammit! Not even useful because how much can you express when typing like this :der:
"wtf u mean that"
"?"
"confused"
"yea"

I'm not sure we're speaking anymore though

You too? :hug:

Have fun Reg. :)

One more, and then the rum's all gone. :sad: :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

You too? :hug:

Have fun Reg. :)

One more, and then the rum's all gone. :sad: :sigh:

yes :hug: texting too? it's evil!
texting removes the sweetness in my voice and suddenly phrases like bite me etc. become hostile :rolleyes:

actually I don't even know what happened and I guess it doesn't matter:(
I just want to sleep

redkat said:

yes :hug: texting too? it's evil!
texting removes the sweetness in my voice and suddenly phrases like bite me etc. become hostile :rolleyes:

actually I don't even know what happened and I guess it doesn't matter:(
I just want to sleep

Confusion and ambiguity - welcome to my world. :happy: Except mine's taking place via e-mail. That's besides the plethora of calls before all this :crazy: :madwife:

Bite me is a very good phrase, and can be particularly stinging when delivered in a sweet voice. :up:

Back
Top Bottom