The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
It is lovely out :drool:

And craptastic is an awesome word, much more so when used to describe others rather than yourself.

:yes: :hi5: My week was craptastic thru Thursday, when a couple things started to go my way.

Now I have to go hop in the shower. I prefer being lazy, but... it is the weekend, so...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well sorr-ee typing up my life's woes takes up so much of your precious time. :angry:

You were encroaching on my shower time, what do you expect me to do, wait around all day? :angry:

I have no desire to do anything, either. I have the first two Godfather movies here, but I still have to clean my cupboards and drawers. Yes, that task I was supposed to do on Friday. :shifty:

This week started off craptastic personally, then it got even more craptastic for other people I know. :sigh:

I've had my share of craptastic-ness this week too. :yes:

I just went for a run, and it is so warm and beautiful outside! It almost feels like summer! :D

Haha, that's great.

Ok, Chasing Cars is officially going to reside besides Pride as a song whose numerous versions on my iPod are going to go unchecked. :|

I now have two ick things to associate with this song.

In other news, I did workout - it is gorgeous out. I wish I had a patio right now cause then I'd take my Soc book outside to study. I could go to my mom's now a bit early but I know I'd get distracted.

What to do, what to do... :hmm:

Just got home. Are you making the new craptastic thread Beav?
And NSW had a journal post late last week, if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom