The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was looking forward to going out all week, and now I'm at home I want to stay in. I just had a glass of wine and it made me soooo relaxed. but i'm out of wine :mad:

what to do...:(

thanks - I wish it was real...:drool:

ha, i'm such a girl sometimes. I'm sitting here running all the pros and cons and thought if I go out I get to try the new mascara I just bought. fucked up lol

I told you the MAC was good :up:

I just went to grab it as I had forgotten what kind it was, and stopped at my bar for vodka. I see where this night going :drool:

it's the loreal double extend....tried it?

sounds relaxing. I have a list of movies I'd like to get around to watching but I never think of it.

I said I'd meet my friends around 11.30 - I wasn't in the mood for the pre drinks with them. A couple of them are massive drama queens and I'm not in the mood for them one on one.

cbc does my head in sometimes - they just showed the fridge where the pucks are changed out to be kept at x to x temp to prevent bouncing. hilarious.

I can only hope other networks don't have filler like that during actual playing time. :shakeshead:

it's in the penalty box btw, I know you were desperately curious

That's really interesting, actually. :nerd: :reject:

I'm sure the other networks have some pretty bad filler as well. Although the CBC certainly knows how to make us shake our heads, that's for sure.

It's one of those trivia things that is now going to replace something important I'm supposed to know.

also, they have to be replaced after every third minute of play they've been on for. it's actually protocol :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom