The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My horoscope for today:
Even if you believe that you will win the lottery today, reality may not come through for you in the way you expect. You must pay careful attention now, for you can convince yourself things are better than they truly are. You are tempted to overstep boundaries and you could regret your lack of self-restraint unless you contain your enthusiasm. Make decisions based on what you know instead of what you wish.

:|:|:|

Ok, off to school. Only one more week of this getting up early shit. :woohoo:

ThoraSEB said:
Kat - I got a board game called Masterpiece. I used to play it all the time as a kid, and found a great deal on eBay.

The other two packages were a few books - Born on a Blue Day (the one we had talked about here a while back), Hockey - A People's History, and Icon And Axe: An Interprative History of Russian Culture. :nerd:

I'm really looking forward to reading all of them!

I never had masterpiece. Let me know how Born on a Blue Day is. I need to start reading for pleasure again one of these days.

April
look up another horoscope cuz that one sucks. I read a good one for myself at the gym yesterday then realized it was for March...2005 :huh:

It does look good. I'll probably read that one first.

It is way too early for me to be awake on a Saturday morning. :angry: Stupid landlords doing their vaccuming & yelling at 8am - wtf is that?! :madwife:

Is there a race or something today? I have noticed that people here are very "free" about wandering the streets. I almost hit a kid chasing a parakeet last week. And my block is basically a playground.

they do it every weekend... from cold spring harbor, through syosset, past the train station, across 106 into brookville and then loop back around.

it's not a race, it's like a club. i fight with them every spring.

it's like okay, douchebag... you get annoyed at me for honking at you when you ride down the street without moving, yet then we get to a stop sign and you go right through it... so you have the right to the road, but you don't have to obey basic traffic laws. got'cha.

i hate 'em. my friend used to threaten 'em with bats as he drove by.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

it's like okay, douchebag... you get annoyed at me for honking at you when you ride down the street without moving, yet then we get to a stop sign and you go right through it... so you have the right to the road, but you don't have to obey basic traffic laws. got'cha.

So it's not limited to Lon On then? They've been out in force here the last week too :grr:

I took the dog out for a 90 min walk this am and she was still hyper when I left the house. At least she's crated so she can't wreck too much. Since then I've been annoying my staff and realizing you just really cannot make people happy no matter what you do :sigh:

I'm sure bono realizes that too now, with his new eyes and stuff

Success! I finally fell aslep for almost an hour, which really helped.

I woke up to the phone ringing and this guy wanting to talk to the Honda dealership. He just didn't get it that he had the wrong number. I had to hang up on him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom