The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
haha the universe has a terrific sense of humour:

so I left work and it's pretty miserable outside, at home we'd call it a dirty night. I was thinking that if you had someone to indulge with, it would a be good night to be indoors and snuggle etc. so I get home, come in, kick off my shoes, and there in the middle of the floor is a crate with a giant dog in it. I completely forgot when I told my dad earlier in the week that my plans had changed and I'd be home for the weekend, he mentioned that was great as he was going away and needed a dog sitter. so yeah, not the snuggling I had in mind, I've spent the last 10 mins trying to peel her off me :cute:

:cute:

How was Philly, Beav? I apologize if you already told everyone. :reject:

It was ok. Work stuff, and it was all people I had never met, so it sorta sucked at times. At night I met up with someone I do work with and got drunk. Slept in today and missed the morning sessions, but no one cared cause they didn't know who I was anyway, so it all worked out in the end. :happy:

welcome back Beav - sorry, I forgot earlier. Meeting people you don't know can't always be great ( I set a precedent, I know :newsarcasmsmileywhensicygetsaroundtoit: )

The dog's name is Bella - not very exciting. I hate calling her lol, it sounds ridiculous!

I don't mind meeting new people, but it sucks when they all know each other. Meh, whatever. Philly is a cool town.

Slugs and snails are after me
ddt keeps me happy now
I guess I'll have to tell em
That I got no cerebellum

Ramones were genius. :drool:

Yell BELLAAAAA like Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Name Desire, only not STELLAAAA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUVeoNCQ26s 2:00 mark.

Lucky showers and hay :sexywink:

greys analyisis :drool: :sad: :madwife: not all in that order and some repeated more than others. How do I forget about these shows all the time. One of the other managers brought it in for me today :love:

I'm gonna try the Stella/Bella thing at the dog park in the morning :up: The last time I had her she had her friend Tucker (yes, as in Darcy) to hang out with, but he's out of town this weekend so I'll have to find her new friends.

Did you at least get a full nights sleep Beav? that must have been new again for you :heart:

Back
Top Bottom