The Temple Bar - with lemons...UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just fell asleep at my desk. :reject: All of a sudden I'm so incredibly tired, I can't even keep my head up. Yikes. I don't know if I'm going to last another half hour. I obviously need a lot of sleep. :yawn:

Going to see Crowded House tonight :hyper:
Not looking forward to the drive/traffic :angry: (though I will only be a passenger in the car)

Have fun Lila

Thora are you gonna tell us what you got? :D

Anyone that might have saved the beav's fanfic could you send it to VG? she never saw it and I'd think she'd get a kick out of it. Thank you

April another advantage- more sleep :up: :|

Kat - I got a board game called Masterpiece. I used to play it all the time as a kid, and found a great deal on eBay.

The other two packages were a few books - Born on a Blue Day (the one we had talked about here a while back), Hockey - A People's History, and Icon And Axe: An Interprative History of Russian Culture. :nerd:

I'm really looking forward to reading all of them!

omg - well the not going out thing was taken out of my hands. we have a potential disaster at work and myself and a couple of others spent the last 3 hours running potential scenarios with no answers :( I'll be in tmw as well. I'm heading home now but stopping at the LCBO for sure on my way :yes:

That's no fun, snow! Booze will make you feel better, though! :yes:

I've got some beer in the fridge that should be cold by the time my dinner is ready.

Good luck with the studying, LMPA!

haha the universe has a terrific sense of humour:

so I left work and it's pretty miserable outside, at home we'd call it a dirty night. I was thinking that if you had someone to indulge with, it would a be good night to be indoors and snuggle etc. so I get home, come in, kick off my shoes, and there in the middle of the floor is a crate with a giant dog in it. I completely forgot when I told my dad earlier in the week that my plans had changed and I'd be home for the weekend, he mentioned that was great as he was going away and needed a dog sitter. so yeah, not the snuggling I had in mind, I've spent the last 10 mins trying to peel her off me :cute:

Back
Top Bottom