The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

sounds accurate to me. :wink:

and he leaves the stage completely on songs where he doesn't sing aka songs that require a higher note than the 1 note he seems to be able to "sing".

he should just leave the stage before the show starts and stay off it.:whistle:

:angry:

:wink: :giggle:

Although Liam's current live singing voice might make me wince, in his day (1994-1997ish) he was a fantastic singer IMHO :drool: I've just this minute joined an Oasis message board on their official site actually.

TheQuiet1 said:

:angry:

:wink: :giggle:

Although Liam's current live singing voice might make me wince, in his day (1994-1997ish) he was a fantastic singer IMHO :drool: I've just this minute joined an Oasis message board on their official site actually.

Liam was never fantastic. :p but he was much better back then, i don't mind him on WTSMG. now he's just :|

how is their message board? i should sign up. :shifty:

the rockin edge said:

Liam was never fantastic. :p but he was much better back then, i don't mind him on WTSMG. now he's just :|

how is their message board? i should sign up. :shifty:

Really weird to get used to after here. Everything's in black which is a real bugger to read. As for the posters they seem OK. Certainly a lot better than I remember it at any rate. Before it was just constant arguments and flamings with everyone speaking in really annoying mock Mancurian accents (mad4it. R kid. fookin' drugs n rock n roll etc. :mad: ) even if they've never set foot in Manchester in their lives. Plus a lot of people take Noel's word as Gospel ("If Noel says this band is shit then I also think they're shit. If Noel says this band is great then I also think that this band is great.") and there's a lot of 'Oasis are shit' type threads. But apart from all that it's OK!!

TheQuiet1 said:
Really weird to get used to after here. Everything's in black which is a real bugger to read. As for the posters they seem OK. Certainly a lot better than I remember it at any rate. Before it was just constant arguments and flamings with everyone speaking in really annoying mock Mancurian accents (mad4it. R kid. fookin' drugs n rock n roll etc. :mad: ) even if they've never set foot in Manchester in their lives. Plus a lot of people take Noel's word as Gospel ("If Noel says this band is shit then I also think they're shit. If Noel says this band is great then I also think that this band is great.") and there's a lot of 'Oasis are shit' type threads. But apart from all that it's OK!!

so it's like here but with Noel instead of Bono. :tsk:

:wink:

i'll get around to signing up at some point.

Back
Top Bottom