The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

i'm watching an Oasis dvd ( :drool: ) i downloaded, and i am now totally convinced that Liam is shit.

:angry:

:wink:

Typhoon once described Liam's current live singing voice as like he gargled with gravel before the gigs, quite accurate description I reckon :hmm:

My dentist has been watching the same tooth for the past five years. I half expect to go in there one day when it's black and have him say, "Ah, let's wait till it starts crumbling, ok?" :tsk:

How in hell did I end up in a freaking chat thread again? Oh, right... Work sucks right now. :down:

And I do like the Neko Case, Kat. :up:

UberBeaver said:

It's noon, woman! Damn lazy kids.

I hate the dentist. I currently have one tooth that kills me when I eat something cold, but I hate the dentist so much I deal with it.

I've had that problem before and ended up with a root canal.

You know I was talking to someone about how different some dentist offices are run. It seems she said that some do nothing but big procedures where as other offices take smaller measures under the same circumstances. My current dentist wants to do some major procedure for everything and NONE of it is covered by insurance. They get their money quicker that way and much more of it... bastards :mad:

After 4 visits they still haven't cleaned my teeth
1. it's covered by insurance so they get very little money for doing it
2. there is always something more important I need done :rolleyes:

i'm getting pissed off just thinking about it

redkat said:

I've had that problem before and ended up with a root canal.

i'm getting pissed off just thinking about it

I think the tooth in question has had a root canal, which should mean it really shouldn't hurt, right? Maybe it's the one next to it, I dunno, but I'll be damned if I'm going to find out. Root canals = :(

Back
Top Bottom