The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
April
I nearly bought Neko Case last night. You like it?

Next week maybe I'll get christmas cards out :shifty: or maybe after finals I'll get out new years cards instead ;)

And the film has openened with a warning
WARNING:
the film you are about to see contains graphic and dsiturbing images. Because contrary to popular belief, being killed is neither fun, pretty, or romantic

and wow, this movie looks like it's on PBS

and how sad! this guy works at a nursing home, and he's pushing this old woman in a wheelchair, and the woman's son/grandoms is talking on his cell phone about bumping her off to get the insurance money, and the grandma and the guy at the nursing home heard the whole ting and the poor old woman looked like she was gonna cry.

This btw, si going to be a terrrible movie, I can tell already...I swear they recorded this with a handycam

Ok, so the nursing home employee is the protagonist...er antagonist...he's the star of the movie, but he's the serial killer.
He is now holding someone at gunpoint, who was attempting to do laundry. And he has now killed the man who was attempting to do his laundry....eew it looks like his mouth is dripping chocolate

OMG...this is terrible
The murderer is lying in bed and the man on the radio in a chipper voice goes, "A white male was killed yesterday execution style. This murder is ery similer to the stle of the infamous Zodiac Killer. If you would like to find more about hte Zodiac Killer you can read about it in *name of some book* by *author here*"

And the muderer goes to rent the book from the library

and now we're on some random guys looking at pictures of those murdered by the Zodiac Killer

OMG ! HOW RANDOM

This guy looking at pictures of those murderd by the original Zodiac Killer was saying how they made him sick and being sick amde him horny, how about yous and me goes down the street to this stripper joint.

back to the murderer. Reading this book about the zodiac killer...somehow someone wrote a biography about the UNKNOWN man known as the zodiac Killer...like I mean a detailed biography.

And now the antagonist is writing the author of the book

and the author is writing him back

and he's trying to get more infor form the author...this is ridiculous...I don't know how much more of this I can watch

Apparently this guy who wrote the book knows EVEYRTHING about the ZK’s childhood. He’s giving out all these details. I’m gonna go ahead and make a prediction here…the author of the book IS the Zodiac Killer

So apparently the guy is going to kill EVERYONE who is cruel to the elderly he takes care of.

and now he’s writing letters to the cops as the ZK, so he’s completely taken his identity now.

And now his next victims…a couple who haven’t visited their grandmother in quite some time…jeez all these people were trying to do is buy a car, and he comes out and shoots them both.

Some FBI jerk is taking over the case, he’s just the age old stereotype of the cocky FBI agent

Ohh…he is comparing himself to the army. He wants to know why he is any different than those who kill for the army. He is an army of one (how original). He is a warrior for the elderly.

Ooook….now there’s some cult meeting going on. I’m SOOO lost. This is even worse than Witches of the Carribean
Ahhh they are worshiping the Zodiac (I mean the REAL Zodiac, not a man calling himself the Zodiac) AHH They’re all murderers. They’re talking about how they are killing for justice. *They’re all masked btw* Aquarius killed a man that raped and beat his own wife *not Aquarius’ wife the rapists wife*.

And now the guy who enjoys looking at pictures of the old Zodiac Killer, is having a hacker look up information on him…you know you’re friendly neighborhood hacker who can get into the DOD or homeland security or anything else.
Oh it seems the guy who likes looking at pictures is the author of the book. and now Michael *the nursing home/murderer/zodiac Killer* is meeting with at a restaurant to get his book signed.

and now at the SLIGHTEST sign of a copycat killer, they are having the author revise the original book for $50,000. and apparently someone who was accused of the crime in the 70s is now only about 5 years older than he was then…The author feels that the Zodiac Killer was THE most terrible serial killer of all, but I’m gonna have to disagree and say that I reserve that spot for Jack the Ripper.

I can’t go on…this is too much…I’m finished, enjoy reading this…I’m gonnna watch this man who felt he was a vampire, suck people’s blood (yes, I’m still watching the same movie)

The movie jst eneded so I think I'm just going to watch The Daily Show...I don't have anything else terrible to watch :(

But the guy who made this movie also made a movie about the BTK killer1!!! That one only got 1 star on IMDb Zodiac Killer got 1.5 XD

Back
Top Bottom