The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
:wave:

The most exciting part is that I haven't been on a team since I was 6. Do I need to try out for the drinking team? or just get a shirt? :hyper:

I think there should be tryouts. You should start working on it now, and then the night before we can have a pep rally type session :drunk: where we make sure we all have the right uniforms etc.

Should we be a nice gracious team where we are nice and understanding to people who aren't on the team, or should we just laugh and point at them? :hmm:

the tryout part makes me nervous... what if I don't make the team :(

I'm all about pep rally's though :hyper:

I think we need a fight song! I'm leaning towards a dropkick murphys tune. :hmm:

And as much as I'd like to be a kickass irishwoman with a boa i'm a pretty friendly one. I'll do my best \m/:mad:\m/

Kat, I think you'll be a shoo in!

One guiness = how many lame drinks???

I think we need cheerleaders though...we should definitely host auditions for that - I'm thinking male cheerleaders :drool:

It seems The Temple Bar is old and busted, Reg. There's a new hotness in town. But no one told us what it was. We're going to be the old guys drinking here at 2pm, reliving the glory days of this joint.

Ladies, ladies...life cannot be that bad can it?

I mean you need to find an outlet like Beav and I do.

Hey, Beav what was that outlet again? :scratch:

Oh yeah...boobies. We might want to rethink that for you girls, though...sorry 'bout that.

Boobies = Win. I'm right there with you, Reg.

camaraderie - no, you're right, that totally looks wrong. Hm. Ain't that some shit. Firefox now has a built in spell checker, so since the new version came out my online IQ has gone up like 89%.

Firefox tells me that the correct spelling of:
UberBeaver is Beaverton.
VintagePunk needs a space.
Reggie is spelled correctly.
Redkat - no spelling suggestions. lol. owned.
snowbunny00774 is correct.
the rocking edge is correct.
boobies is correct (Firefox rules)
ThoraSEB - Thorazine.
Zootelesque - Grotesquely
Doozer - boozer <--- Winner!

Last edited:
:lmao:

yes I love the spellchecker. Mine is part of a google toolbar. I'm afraid to update firefox anymore

I wanna try all the interference names.

UberBeaver said:
Boobies = Win. I'm right there with you, Reg.

camaraderie - no, you're right, that totally looks wrong. Hm. Ain't that some shit. Firefox now has a built in spell checker, so since the new version came out my online IQ has gone up like 89%.

Firefox tells me that the correct spelling of:
UberBeaver is Beaverton.
VintagePunk needs a space.
Reggie is spelled correctly.
Redkat - no spelling suggestions. lol. owned.
snowbunny00774 is correct.
the rocking edge is correct.
boobies is correct (Firefox rules)
ThoraSEB - Thorazine.
Zootelesque - Grotesquely
Doozer - boozer <--- Winner!

:love:

work -why? why? why? OMG

Back
Top Bottom