The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
on an island?

VintagePunk said:

I have absolutely NO problem with people listening other music, or even preferring other music to U2...it's when people go out of their way to continually post over and over how U2 sux now that I have a problem. Lord, if you dislike them that much, give it a rest and find another site to frequent. :huh:

!!!! ZOOTLES. :tsk:

:shifty:

i started doing that cos people called me u2h8rboi. :wink:

^ I have to agree. There's nothing wrong with other bands...especially the Floyd, or RHCP...but to continually bash the band who is responsible for this site is kinda rude.

I'm not saying anything about you tre, trust me there are people on this site who are downright @$$holes...you are not.

That said I'm going to find a way to get VP a copy of the Best of 1980-1990 the B-sides now :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
^ I have to agree. There's nothing wrong with other bands...especially the Floyd, or RHCP...but to continually bash the band who is responsible for this site is kinda rude.

I'm not saying anything about you tre, trust me there are people on this site who are downright @$$holes...you are not.

:lol:

i haven't posted about U2 on here for aggggggges.:wink: as far as i'm concerned, EYKIW = mud slinging pit

the rockin edge said:
on an island?

!!!! ZOOTLES. :tsk:

:shifty:

i started doing that cos people called me u2h8rboi. :wink:

Yes, On an Island. :drool:

And you know we saw him earlier this year? Phenomenal show, just a little under U2 for my top show ever. :drool: The man is a genius!

Reg, you will, really?? :love: Anything I can do for you, in return?? :sexywink:

the rockin edge said:

:lol:

i haven't posted about U2 on here for aggggggges.:wink: as far as i'm concerned, EYKIW = mud slinging pit

:yes:

I have SO much respect for Indra. She clearly isn't a U2 fan, at least not for many years...sounds like she really doesn't know shit about them, actually. :lol: And yet she manages to post here without dissing them ever two minutes. I wish more non-fans would follow her lead. :)

the rockin edge said:

that'd be great, i never got around to asking zootles for them. :)

Do you want me to zip the whole cd and send it to you, or do you only need a few of the songs?

I sent them to you Reg, right?

GG, if you want them, I can send them to you too. Or VG? Anyone? :)

VG, if we're pushing music tonight... :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Kat, what have you heard from Blue October? They have about 12 - 15 songs, a few from each of their five albums streamed on their website. I love them all. :drool: They were scheduled to play a club in Toronto in Nov, but that was cancelled. I'd love to see them. I haven't loved a new (to me) band this much in a LONG time. :drool:

Hey Tre! :wave:

Kat, what appeals to me so much is that all of their songs are so different. they do really sweet ballads, and then they do full-on, angry rockers.

Go here to check them out:

http://www.blueoctoberfan.com/foiled/audio.php

I love all the songs, but standouts for me are Razorblade, Clumsy Card House, Calling You, and Independently Happy.

hahaha
yes.

how did you guess?

sorry to be pushy buts its been awhile since a song moved me the way this song did ;)

http://download.you .com/55CFCCA960BE1D4F

dear someone listening in the shadows
I only talk to you
sometimes
and though I ask for help in riddles
it is
clearer in my mind
clearer in my mind

born of a sign that carries vessels
but in a month that's cold as ice
I know I question things too quickly
but I have never questioned if I've loved