The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
View from my front door:
IMGP2095_resize.jpg

I'm boring and love chow mein

the green bean dishes are great too.

I'm gonna go out to wahoo's and grab something

possibly just chips and salsa :drool:

Snow! :yikes: Poor you! No wonder you want to stay in tonight!

Kat, I think despite our intelligence, we all make poor choices in the romantic department, from time to time. I know I sure do. :|

Okay, I purchased the year-long licensing and disk for the stats program I'm using from my school around the beginning of October. It was on my laptop, and that's gone, obviously, so now I'm trying to install it on this computer. It won't let me register it. :mad: Can they tell it's a different computer?? I've had it in previous years and I'm sure I've installed it on both my laptop and desktop. :huh: If those rat bastards try to make me pay for another copy... :madwife:

VintagePunk said:

Kat, I think despite our intelligence, we all make poor choices in the romantic department, from time to time. I know I sure do. :|

Noooooo kidding. :crack:

That said, not all men are assholes. Us women just have to wade through way too many before finding one who's not. Luckily for me, I'm still wading. :|

I'm going to go back to drinking my Captain and diet and contemplating whether or not I want to clean out my closet tonight.

I'm such a rock star. :wink:

:tsk: pfft...LMPA you're sooo lame...

Real rock stars are sitting on the floor, drinking wine while sorting out a filing cabinet in front of the TV watching Heroes.

THATS how its done :wink:

I disagree :tsk:

REAL rockstars sit on the floor doing yoga with a bottle of wine studying for contract law

I'm not as flexible as I used to be :sad:

:rolleyes:

REAL rockstars are furiously attempting to bring their computers back up to speed after a major data loss (because everyone knows that computers are a rockstar's best friend) while finishing the last of their rum and coke, and contemplating going out to get more.

:shifty:

If it's OUT, out you don't have much longer to decide missy :shame:

and bring my airmiles card with you while you're at it :wink:

Someone tell me why 4 attractive, smart women are home on a Sat.?? :huh:

snowbunny00774 said:
If it's OUT, out you don't have much longer to decide missy :shame:

and bring my airmiles card with you while you're at it :wink:

Someone tell me why 4 attractive, smart women are home on a Sat.?? :huh:

Because we know what's out there waiting for us? :|

I went. I've only had one drink that I sipped at for like two hours. Usually I'm anal about not driving when I've had any at all. I went, and even thought I was perfectly fine, I was all freaked out. :yikes:

redkat said:
whip it out

I did my nails last night. I'm running out of things to do to myself.

I have the ugliest feet in the entire history of the world right now, and if I had any self-respect, I'd give myself a pedi, but the computer takes precedence tonight, because...well...I'm a geek. :nerd:

redkat said:

I don't know about you, but it's mandatory that I do a facemask tonight.

green faces :cute:

I did that earlier this week. :lol:

I had a Corona with dinner, then the Captain and diet. And on my way to the kitchen for more I decided to pop in here. I'm so glad I'm not alone. :cute:

I've had two really good bottles of wine take up space in my wine rack for oh, about five months now. Just waiting for a special occasion.

No, let me do the laughing for you all. :wink:

I'll prolly do my nails in a bit. People always tell me I have the prettiest nails. Last year on Thanksgiving Eve some guy (who I ended up making out with later) couldn't get over them. I mean, really could not get over them. It was a bit creepy. :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

Because we know what's out there waiting for us? :|

Good call:)

Well at least you're stocked now for a night in. I'm trying to find the stuff I bought...I found a brown sugar face polish thing...that sounds good.

Two nights in a row Kat? :hug:

the brown sugar face polish they sell at sephora? :ohmy: it's on my wish list!

To be fair I went out both nights last weekend and I'm due to stay in, so it's fine :)

VP if I had any clue how to fix a computer I would or should. It' s more important than feet.

April, what do you use on your nails? I have a friend that uses some mail order stuff and they're beautiful

*doing my part to scare boys away from the thread :lol:

With winter and dryness, I'm in desperate need of exfoliation. :sad: I swear, one of these winters, I'm going to end up being nothing but a series of flakes, and just float away.

April, that IS kinda creepy. A nail fetishist? :lol:

Not Sephora, some other place.

The nail thing is weird - but it's great you passed a nail fetishist's standards :wink:

I just had to go downstairs for a refill...downstairs :rolleyes: that was bad planning on my part :tsk:

I wish you guys could see what is happening on my street. A couple of houses down there are some guys that rent that house. Since the snowfall they haven't shovelled, but most of the cars there are 4X4 so that's cool. Except one front wheel drive car...for days it keeps getting stuck and everytime, it takes an hour of pushing and digging to get it out. Just now, 2 hours after the last time it got stuck, it happened again. This time they had to ask another neighbour to tow the car out. Fucking clowns....just shovel :mad: I hope no one helps the lazy bastards anymore. /long rant

That's crazy, Snow. I hope they're stuck for the winter. :up: It still blows my mind that you're so close, and yet we have no snow at all. :ohmy:

I just made another, rum and diet coke, but put a splash of cranberry juice in it. It's good! :drool: :creativemixing:

The boys are probably afraid to come in here tonight, with all the grooming/beauty treatments going on. Either that, or they're lurking, planning a panty raid. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:
That's crazy, Snow. I hope they're stuck for the winter. :up: It still blows my mind that you're so close, and yet we have no snow at all. :ohmy:

I just made another, rum and diet coke, but put a splash of cranberry juice in it. It's good! :drool: :creativemixing:

The boys are probably afraid to come in here tonight, with all the grooming/beauty treatments going on. Either that, or they're lurking, planning a panty raid. :hmm:

:lol:

are you two close enough that you could meet up? :hmm:

VP there is a little gathering coming up in NY :sexywink:

you two should def. get together then come drunk post :drool:

I have lip fusion but no lip injection :hmm: sounds painful

I'm like the ugly ducking because I'm all about the computer tonight. :sad: :lol:

I'm not sure, Snow. :hmm: Who else is in the area? Drea and Bri, of course. I'm not sure who else I'm forgetting. And where? The logistics of it all could be quite complicated. :lol:

Kat, I'd LOVE to do NYC. :drool: Not sure if it's in the cards for this year, but I'll keep it in mind. : povertystrickenstudent:

Back
Top Bottom