The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
297522.jpg

April 6th 2007 at
Northrop Memorial Auditorium
Minneapolis

Who is that?

I just watched the latest BSG. :sad: This show is so good. And not as geeky as one might imagine. I mean, it's geeky, but it's also kind political and philosophical. I <3 BSG. Best show on TV.

Hey, Tiny Dancer - sorry if I ruined your mission to take over the page. I didn't realize until after I posted that you were like 5 threads away from Out Of Control domination.

Good luck! It's a good feeling.

That's SNOW PATROL beav :drool:

I don't watch tv really and if I did I still probably wouldn't watch BSG. Though I think it's cute you do :cute:

Raven I bet reggie got the idea from ebay

I just sampled some of their stuff. I don't get it. He's one of those sad dudes, right? Girl left him but he's really still in love, and she probably is too, so he's going to chase a car or something? Maybe I just picked the wrong tunes. I dunno.

hi zootles :hug: your avi freaks me out a bit

I emailed you a couple songs. one from each of the last two albums. Are you familiar with using ?

Awesome, thanks. I got them. I have one playing now with a chick singing. I like this one.

If I were the drummer for this band, though, I'd be pissed.

Oh...it just started to rock a little. Nice.

redkat said:

I emailed you a couple songs. one from each of the last two albums. Are you familiar with using ?

:lmao: i forgot you can't type the words here you send it

Hi adam :hug:

UberBeaver said:
Awesome, thanks. I got them. I have one playing now with a chick singing. I like this one.

If I were the drummer for this band, though, I'd be pissed.

Oh...it just started to rock a little. Nice.

that's Martha Wainwright

the way that song builds :combust:

redkat said:

:lol: the avi is from a pink floyd video :drool:

you typed you send it??? I was wondering what that space was.. :laugh:

but why wouldnt I know how to use ysi? :huh:

the rockin edge said:
what movie should i see, deja vu or blood diamond? :hmm:

I heard that deja vu is half decent, kind of predictable but DiCaprio is supposedly pretty money in it.

Deja VU looks cool to me. If I can make a suggestion, if you're into ROCK - the Tenacious D movie is actually real funny. I went in expecting shit, and I didn't want to go, but my friend was dead set, and man, I laughed.

Zootlesque said:

:lol: the avi is from a pink floyd video :drool:

you typed you send it??? I was wondering what that space was.. :laugh:

but why wouldnt I know how to use ysi? :huh:

I was asking beav silly. Why would I send you snow patrol

Back
Top Bottom