The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Okay I'm putting in 3 REM songs in the jukebox and none of you can do anything about it! :dance:

Oh crap! It'll only let me play 2 and it ate my dollar! :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

When is your next open mike, tre, next month? Have you narrowed your songs down? Will they let you do any originals? :drool:

last tuesday of the month.:up: i'm playing 'married with children' -oasis (thanks beav & zoots.:wink: ) and ive played originals both times ive played there before, i'll play at least 1 next time. not sure what i'll do for a 3rd song yet.

Hasn't snowed quite as much over the last couple of days but it has been bloody cold! Brrr! Not sure when I'm starting the new job, possibly next week. Still waiting for paperwork. Loving the time off! :drool: Except sometimes I get bored. :slant: Howz it going with you?

Zootlesque said:
Hasn't snowed quite as much over the last couple of days but it has been bloody cold! Brrr! Not sure when I'm starting the new job, possibly next week. Still waiting for paperwork. Loving the time off! :drool: Except sometimes I get bored. :slant: Howz it going with you?

Sleeping in lots? I hope so, for the rest of us who can't, lol. But you're probably getting used to the area so it's good to have some of that time to do that.

The cold has been ridiculous. I can't wait for the first day I leave my apartment and don't have to wear a coat. :drool:

Things are busy, but good. And I may be going to see Christina Aguilera in April. I know, don't ask. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom