The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
oh so all my lovin' go's
under the fog fog fog
and i will leave them all
well i'm just a poor little baby
cause well i believe them all

I love the guitar on that song. Amazing how that album has 2 songs I really love and I dislike the rest.

Beav, it's "hustle", not "hussle". English degree ahoy. Maybe you were calling someone in here a "hussy" or were thinking that?

OK, OK, OK...who flashed what?!?!?! :ohmy:...and how did I miss that?

What's up with all this negative talk about not finishing this thread by 5:00 p.m. EST?

C'mon people, we're not losers...pick it up....starting...:shifty:......

NOW!!!

greeneyedgirl said:

My day is GREAT!!
how is yours?

Not too shabby. I'm drinkin' mah coffee, listening to mah tunes, and attempting to do some work.

I hear you got a new job - congrats! :D Spill the details!

Enjoy your lunch, LMPA!

No spoken words said:

I love the guitar on that song. Amazing how that album has 2 songs I really love and I dislike the rest.

Beav, it's "hustle", not "hussle". English degree ahoy. Maybe you were calling someone in here a "hussy" or were thinking that?

No, that was a typo.

There's three tunes I really like (Y Control, Maps, Modern Romance) some are ok, and there's a couple of really bad ones. I'd give the album a 7.8 out of 10.

:grumpy: Hey, youre sick. You're not going out.

mad.jpg
What? What? You said something? What?

:yikes: I said....enjoy going out this weekend.

blahblah.jpg

:wave:

Kat - what do you have that you need to stay in bed all weekend? Unless of course you don't want to post :shifty:

<<<No PM's here, or PMS!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Beav, you're getting wussy since your near becoming a father and sh*t...(this coming from a guy who won't spell out sh*t in a forum of grown adults) :shrug:

That was my recreation of the Kat vs Doctor conversation. With smilies.

Or is there another reason I'm getting wussy? What? Cause I'm wearing a tutu and a tiara? It's fucking casual Friday, Reg. Dont' judge me.

Back
Top Bottom