The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey - how have I never heard of this "departed" movie :(

Hi guys :kiss:

I miss everyone. I'm at home but I'm working on stuff...I had my coat on for 65 minutes trying to leave tonight...I'm getting better!!

LMPA- I thought before that Nelly furtado could totally take Ms Heigl (sp) but I heard her on Letterman tonight and I now have to think it would be a fair fight between our women :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

I miss everyone. I'm at home but I'm working on stuff...I had my coat on for 65 minutes trying to leave tonight...I'm getting better!!

LMPA- I thought before that Nelly furtado could totally take Ms Heigl (sp) but I heard her on Letterman tonight and I now have to think it would be a fair fight between our women :yes:

Did you see it? Was it good? I meant to see it when it was out, but I missed it. It should be on DVD by now, no?

I'd pay good money to watch heigl vs furtado. real good money. like $8 - easy.

snowbunny00774 said:

Snow :love:

How are ya, babe? :kiss:

Fuck, people, I was online when this was going on last night and no one cared enough to remind me??? :madwife:

I guess I'll have to see if youtube has it today.

Back
Top Bottom