The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
howdy Kat...I'm pretty good, just finished reorganising some nasty back business...how I loathe them:madspit: So tis a load off the mind.

I'm making a bit of a comeback on Interference, posting lost its alure a while back.

How be you?

I'm happy enough with my decision, I would much prefer to be at uni still, but I made my choice and i'm sticking to...I've already had one interview for medicine with Glasgow Uni and I have another in early March for Newcastle.

Will just browses Interference these days doesn't post at all I don't think...but he's well and doing fine in his unique way:wink:

Ta! Anything exciting coming up in the forthcoming weeks?

It's my first week back at school for spring semester.

I'm going to NYC for St.Patricks day

I just booked my Ireland flight for this summer :cool:

aside from the money factor very good stuff :wink:

I wish I could go to NYC for St Pats:drool: Unfortunately it is also my sister's birthday...oh crap my wee sister is going to be 15:ohmy: I still think of her as being 10:wink:

Where are you staying in Ireland in the summer?

What's N.Ire. like on St.Patricks day?

I'll be mostly in Loughrea outside of Galway for my cousins wedding. Hoping to spend more time in Dublin this time though.

Belfast is alright for St Pats...the parade is alright but honestly everywhere else the festivities seem a lot better organised and well just better, I hear Cork puts on a good day for St Pats.

Last edited:
Yeah, but your child is older...an adult...mine are tweens! I've got a terrible f@(kin' mouth. My wife is always admonishing me for swearing...especially during sports...so I try to lead a good example here...which isn't that great considering I'm typing in swear words anyhow! :shame:

I have a potty mouth, but it's only when I'm watching hockey. I've shocked people by how much I yell and scream and swear a blue streak. I look all sweet and innocent, but when it comes to hockey - watch out! :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Yeah, but your child is older...an adult...mine are tweens! I've got a terrible f@(kin' mouth. My wife is always admonishing me for swearing...especially during sports...so I try to lead a good example here...which isn't that great considering I'm typing in swear words anyhow! :shame:

So, if your son were to see your posts, he'd learn not to swear in mixed company and to chat up anything in a skirt?

:hmm:

Kidding, you know I love you Reg! girlyrubbinupagainstyou:hug:

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom