The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My office has actual fountains. We like to spalsh around in them when the CEO is not looking. Then we skip over to the vending machine and get some ice cream. Ice cream!!! Yay!!! May I have some, please, guv'nor? What? I'm not a Chimney Sweep or 9 year old British street urchin? Oh.

I'm obviously tired.

No spoken words said:
My office has actual fountains. We like to spalsh around in them when the CEO is not looking. Then we skip over to the vending machine and get some ice cream. Ice cream!!! Yay!!! May I have some, please, guv'nor? What? I'm not a Chimney Sweep or 9 year old British street urchin? Oh.

I'm obviously tired.

What's it like to spalsh? And I'd love to see you skipping. :wink:

No spoken words said:

I'm obviously tired.

Hey, scumboat, I'm pretty sure that I invited you to STFU earlier in this thread. What are you doing posting in here anyway? Finish your shit up and go home. This is your last warning, sucktooth.

No spoken words said:

Hey, scumboat, I'm pretty sure that I invited you to STFU earlier in this thread. What are you doing posting in here anyway? Finish your shit up and go home. This is your last warning, sucktooth.

OH SNAP, SON! You just gonna sit there and take that from you of all people? Shit, boy, you made you look like a fool.

Last edited:
Go home NSW :madwife:

Guess I don't have the touch :sigh:

I could go for a tall glass of Coca Cola with crushed ice. Soda fountain for me!

redkat said:

OMG I forgot about that movie. I'm gonna have to rent it

I bet Mikeflix has it.

I just downloaded (legally) the Television album Marquee Moon. One of those albums I always meant to get. So far, it's very good. I'm excited. I've been buy way too much music lately. But, I haven't bought a game in almost a year, and those were like $50, so I guess it all comes out in the wash.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We're on call #5 from this crackhead. :crack:

I'm trying to compose a text now.

This is creepy. I'm never giving a fucking card out ever again. :|

Ok, I'm totally behind on stuff that is going on! What happened??

Hello everyone! :wave:

UberBeaver said:
You give out cards to people you meet in bars?

What's he saying when he calls? I picture Jon Favreu in Swingers.

Oh, I wish it was that endearingly desperate, but it's not. He sounds like a drunk loser, and this was at 2 in the afternoon and again at 5.

He hasn't left voicemails the last two times but wtf. Yeah I gave him my card as we were leaving. I don't normally do that, and good lord never will again after last night.

So wtf should my text say. :crack:

We're on call #5 from this crackhead. :crack:

I'm trying to compose a text now.

This is creepy. I'm never giving a fucking card out ever again. :|

You need to get new business cards to hand out. Ones that aren't yours. How 'bout one from Beav's coworker? :hmm:

Hi '78 :wave:

"this number is no longer in service"

here's a cute pic
12613972.jpg

\off topic

Oh, I wish it was that endearingly desperate, but it's not. He sounds like a drunk loser, and this was at 2 in the afternoon and again at 5.

He hasn't left voicemails the last two times but wtf. Yeah I gave him my card as we were leaving. I don't normally do that, and good lord never will again after last night.

So wtf should my text say. :crack:

You should tell him to stop fucking calling you or you'll get your big burly bf that you just got back with after him.

Lila64 said:

You need to get new business cards to hand out. Ones that aren't yours. How 'bout one from Beav's coworker? :hmm:

Hi '78 :wave:

Lila, that is brilliant. I may not have her card - but, ladies (or men) when you give out a number in a bar, say your name is Nadine and I'll get her number to you. Specify to call between the hours of 9-5 EST. "And make sure you talk dirty so I know it's you."

ok, I'm out for a while. Gonna eat our take-out dinner for tonite (Fuddruckers -:| ) and then off to the airport. I'm sure I'll be back latah!

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom