The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh geez....I just remembered!!! :hug:

Recovery is a bitch, so be patient!

To try to prevent complications, they gave her spinal anaesthetic, and just a light general, so they said she'll be fully alert and with it. But because of the spinal, she has to lie flat for 24 hrs. That type helps with pain relief, too. She's in recovery now, and I'll be heading back in about an hour...she should be in a room by then. She'll be home in 4 or 5 days.

:kiss:

Oh, and I finally got that fucking paper done. :madwife: I sent it off about 8:30 this morning. Considering my level of concentration this week, I'm pleased with it. Hopefully I'll get an interview at least.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
What time is it?

I've gotta go to a Father/Daughter dance tonight :cute:

And April, is that why you won't take my call...:uhoh:

Father/daughter dance? :cute:

She must be young, cuz at some point, they won't want to be seen at a dance with their father (no offense).

<<adding to thread post count. I use my posts freely, unlike redkat :wink: :shifty:

I hope everything's okay, NSW. :huh:

That sounds like a great evening, Reg! :cute:

I'm spending part of my evening driving to Seattle. I'm hoping to beat most of the rush hour traffic, if I can. :)

:hug: for Reggie. Maddy wouldn't be caught dead at a dance with her dad. She probably wouldn't want me there either :( Enjoy it while you can :hug: Maddy turns 13 in July. Maybe sneak in a camera! :camera:

Have a safe trip down to Seattle Thora. Get lots of (RED)!

Have to go pick up my niece later at the Burbank airport this evening. She's flying down for the weekend from N.Calif.

what does it mean when I try to turn my iPod on (which was just charged a day ago & and songs added) and I see the apple and then a picture of a batter with the triangular sign with an exclamation point and then the thing turns off

:scared:

:yikes: I'm not sure, Lila. That happened to me a long time ago, and I looked it up on the apple site. I don't remember what the cause or solution was for that. I hope it's okay!

Lila64 said:
what does it mean when I try to turn my iPod on (which was just charged a day ago & and songs added) and I see the apple and then a picture of a batter with the triangular sign with an exclamation point and then the thing turns off

:scared:

DEAD!!!

Battery most likely...I turned that into a new Video iPod last month.

Sorry to break it to you.

Back
Top Bottom