The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Dana :wave:

my god the talk in here is disgusting lately. I can't believe I'm choosing to spend time with some of you later this month. albeit it in NYC so there's some comfort.
ick.

snowbunny00774 said:
Hey Dana :wave:

my god the talk in here is disgusting lately. I can't believe I'm choosing to spend time with some of you later this month. albeit it in NYC so there's some comfort.
ick.

I agree with snow..the talk in here is gross...the sausage and pie stuff has got to end...:mad:

By the way I'm off to wax my monkey...:wave:

:wink:

What's wrong with sausage and pie? I find them both delicious. I don't know which I like more, actually. Hm...if it's a hot sausage vs a cherry pie....wow, that's a tough one.....I'd probably go with the sausage. And don't say something stupid like that makes me gay, cuase I like pecan pie better than hot sausage, so I can't be gay.

You people need to get your minds out of the gutter. :tsk: Shameful.

UberBeaver said:
What's wrong with sausage and pie? I find them both delicious. I don't know which I like more, actually. Hm...if it's a hot sausage vs a cherry pie....wow, that's a tough one.....I'd probably go with the sausage. And don't say something stupid like that makes me gay, cuase I like pecan pie better than hot sausage, so I can't be gay.

You people need to get your minds out of the gutter. :tsk: Shameful.

Burt sez:

Burt_sez.jpg

Am I going to get banned for that...:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom