The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

That's a tough one. It's definitely hard to know whether or not you'll be happy.

I'd say, go with your gut. Your first instinct is usually always right. If you have a really good feeling about it, then definitely go for it. Don't brush off those first impressions - they're usually the right ones.

/cheesiness

thanks Thora :hug: you're right. i should go with how i felt when i was there. not how i feel at this current job where this lazy wench treats me like her personal secretary.

unico said:

thanks Thora :hug: you're right. i should go with how i felt when i was there. not how i feel at this current job where this lazy wench treats me like her personal secretary.

Come work for me, I'll treat you like a lazy wench...but I'll have you fetch my coffee in the morning...and you'll have to wax my monkey at lunch...:yes:

:shifty:

Yeah, it's great, isn't it? Though now I mostly hang around cause you people put up with me in a way most people don't, and I lurves you for it, I only started coming around here cause of the :crack: factor of some of these people.

laryhead.jpg

Hero.

The Union re-opens later this week for naming processes. Most likely, you will get your title.

I love your title, which says, "Go Fuck Yourself, Beav."

That was random. Hooray ADD.

Anyway: you're the favorite right now. That's my only comment. I'm Rosenhausing all questions.

I just saw the video of John Frusciante in his mid-1990s heroin state. Actually, legitimately disturbing to watch.

Back
Top Bottom