The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
can you look for jpobs there? there must be sxome...the schools must have scholarships too so you can still go to class. If you want it that bad you could share a place for a while to reduced costs ight?

Maybe she should hit up NSW's parents for room & board. At least it's a start.

:wave:

UberBeaver said:

Sure, no problem. She'd have to deal with a baby and a 50 minute commute to the city everyday. The neighborhood is nice though.

wormhole? :hmm:

Te baby would also have to deal with my drining habits but that's cool rite?

I'm good around kids. Shes get full access to my iPod and storied about the opposite sex which will help her be convinced she needs to go into a convent :D

She will eat your iPod, FYI, and those aren't covered under the nanny agreements, so if you chose to feed her an iPod, that's your call.

If you could help convince her that the nunnery is a great idea, you get one month rent free. :hi5: You will be required to speak to my neighbors in a cockney accent. Or French. It would make me look cool.

you dont wanna come to detroit kat? :sad:

see people who havent even been here hate it

ok beav, i want two months free rent though

i think it'd be prefect i can do cockeney - kinda, but i need a cute jim halpert ish neighbora cross the street who i fall into a sweet romance with :hmm:

but even f not we have a dea andything to get me out of this tate - oh, fyi, Mia (furry) would move in, her and your cat may plot against both of us though :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom