The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
OK. He teaches in the suburbs now. He used to teach in the city, but he needed to get paid so he went to the suburbs. He's from NE Philly though. He's a funny dude.

Yeah, I think he was from South Jersey or North Delaware or something out of state.

My allergies have been the worst ever this fall. I've had two attacks in two days.

BOOOOOOOOOO! Weak sauce!

My allergies haven't acted up yet, but I think I get it more in Spring than Fall. I developed allergies like 3 years ago - never had them before that. WTF? I've heard that smoking can cause them. Crazy.

I've had them since I was two years old, so almost fifteen years now. It's pretty much anything in nature. It doesn't help that the suburbs are very pollen-y. Also I'm allergic to grass, which doesn't help since it's pretty much everywhere.

I need to move to the city.

phillyfan26 said:
I've had them since I was two years old, so almost fifteen years now. It's pretty much anything in nature. It doesn't help that the suburbs are very pollen-y. Also I'm allergic to grass, which doesn't help since it's pretty much everywhere.

I need to move to the city.

I thought you signed the fuck off.

Damn you and your lies. Jesus.

Well, relevent conversation remained.

Now, you've ruined that.

Now, I'm really leaving.

For real.

You have one day.

(They always use ultimatums.)

UberBeaver said:
I know that Bono tells some boy to get on his knees in one song. AND - check this skillz out - I recognized snow's sig as being from a song on Joshua Tree. Eh? See? I's learnin'! But no, I have no idea what you're talking about. :shrug:

I saw someone quote this and I have no fucking clue what yer on about.

Your job sucks because:

A) Pay is bad
B) Boss is a dick/bitch
C) Work is boring
D) No chance to move up
E) Hate your coworkers

or some combo thereof?

snowbunny00774 said:

I saw someone quote this and I have no fucking clue what yer on about.

Isn't that the U2 song in your sig? Granted, the only line, well 2 words really, I recognized are "desert sky". I just assumed that any time that phrase is used, in a pattern such as that, it's U2. Plus the whole U2 site thing.

"da da da da da Desert Sky, da da da da da..." <--- that song. No?

Back
Top Bottom