The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
:hug: you don't deserve to be treated like that

Don't get me wrong, some people are really nice, but I think I'm just so unhappy here from lack of benefits and paid time off, to any room for advancement, to the fact that the head admin is the go to person and I barely get any work, etc.

It just sucks.

Ok, never mind my complaining. I really am not this miserable, ask any one who knows me IRL ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'll give you a cookie if you keep this up until the end of the school year.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

I'll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again. :wink:

On the bright side, the official Interference Office Fans Competition to Win Jenna Fischer can now begin with her splitting up with Jimmy Gunn.

Don't get me wrong, some people are really nice, but I think I'm just so unhappy here from lack of benefits and paid time off, to any room for advancement, to the fact that the head admin is the go to person and I barely get any work, etc.

It just sucks.

Ok, never mind my complaining. I really am not this miserable, ask any one who knows me IRL ;)

that would be enough to get anybody down. nothing is worse than feeling STUCK in a job that hardly supports you to begin with. what about temping? i've done temp work at a firm before. i didn't stay though, not that there was anything wrong with it, the commute was just too far. but that's always an option too.

unico said:

that would be enough to get anybody down. nothing is worse than feeling STUCK in a job that hardly supports you to begin with. what about temping? i've done temp work at a firm before. i didn't stay though, not that there was anything wrong with it, the commute was just too far. but that's always an option too.

Thanks, Mia, if I can find something that is semi permanent or stable that would be great. I need out of here. I feel like if I cared more I'd work a lot better. Which sounds like a cop out but it's how I really feel.

Ok, can my parents be any more :crack: :banghead: :scream:?

well so much for that! pittsburgh interview is not happening today. apparently she left me a message at my home phone at 3:30 saying she wasn't going to reach her destination until 5pm (i've NO idea what is going on) and that she wants to reschedule. which...i don't mind. but i got all anxious for nothing. im ready for these interviews to be done with so i can move on to the next step...whatever that is.

unico said:
well so much for that! pittsburgh interview is not happening today. apparently she left me a message at my home phone at 3:30 saying she wasn't going to reach her destination until 5pm (i've NO idea what is going on) and that she wants to reschedule. which...i don't mind. but i got all anxious for nothing. im ready for these interviews to be done with so i can move on to the next step...whatever that is.

So frustrating, that really sucks! It's like you get all hyped up and then nothing. Grr.

Hope the recheduled date is sooner than later, like tomorrow!

:hmm: i need to sell the ticket for the game on the 22 too. :lol: i didn't even know william and mary had a football team! and now i might have to sell for the game on the 29th, which is homecoming :scream:

i should pay attention more to things i commit to.

thanks! i wish my friggin supervisor would go home already so i can go home. she was supposed to leave like 25 minutes ago. she's just sitting there gossiping, i can hear her all the way from here!

So far none of the hotels I'm looking at have private bathrooms.

*princess*

You all should just crash with my parents, I'll go stay with a friend. They'd love to have you.

Mia, I have some scrilla for you.

Back
Top Bottom